BadAtGender

Tuesday - Earthquake! (2015) 5.8, The Man in the Iron Mask (2015) 1.9, some other numbers (rth)

The fact Home is still hanging around in the top 10 shows that Tomorrowland didn't have much appeal to families. Inside Out is gonna slay epically.

and then those little minions Edited by Maxmoser3

Will Disney drag out Cinderella's stay in the theaters just to "Tangled" it over the 200M mark? It is coming off a less than 250k weekend 

Cinderella (2015)

Domestic Total as of May. 31, 2015:$198,350,753

Will Disney drag out Cinderella's stay in the theaters just to "Tangled" it over the 200M mark? It is coming off a less than 250k weekend 

Cinderella (2015)

Why wouldn't they?  It's only the 12th w/e and it hasn't even hit the discount theaters yet.  It could easily do another couple of million.

American Sniper and Night At the Museum 3 are still out there out there in their 24th week

• Like 1

Cinderella (2015)

Why wouldn't they?  It's only the 12th w/e and it hasn't even hit the discount theaters yet.  It could easily do another couple of million.

American Sniper and Night At the Museum 3 are still out there out there in their 24th week

It's playing at our discount theater starting this Friday . We'll know how many theaters it will expand to once BOM updates it's theater count tomorrow.

• Like 1

Do these "discount theaters" really exist? I've never heard of one by me. Where are they in NYC? What are they like? Is it some guy in his garage showing DVDs on a projector?

They vary. They're usually older theaters. Here's one in my general area: http://www.regmovies.com/Theatres/Theatre-Folder/Regal-East-Valley-Stadium-13-1576.aspx

And another: http://www.starplexcinemas.com/locations.php?theaterid=1012

• Like 1

Still can't believe Cindy didn't make it to a 3x. I wouldn't be surprised if word got around that because it wasn't any different than the original it wasn't a special thing for families to run out to.

DWA really got lucky with their release slot this year. I know they swapped Home with Penguins to give Penguins a boost but Home's gonna double Penguins domestically, which nobody could've ever called. Curious to see what this means for next year because KFP3 is coming out in the now-elusive beginning of February weekend and DWA's luck may be beginning to turn. 

The fact Home is still hanging around in the top 10 shows that Tomorrowland didn't have much appeal to families. Inside Out is gonna slay epically.

I think they should have switched Tomorrowland's and Inside Out release dates.

Ugh I want to see San Andreas again but I also want to see Spy and Insidious (insidious may be for my sisters birthday so it's like I have to see it). And then the weekend after is Jurassic World... Ugh the struggle!

Now that money isn't a factor, I'm finding that I literally do not have the time to see all the movies I want. Hopefully San Andreas is still here when school lets out finally...

Edited by DAJK