Asyulus

Weekend Actuals | Spy 29.09M, SA 25.84M, Ins3 22.69M, Ent 10.28M, MM 7.83M, PP2 7.57M, TL 7.2M, AoU 6.34M

Pixar trailers have never been very good to be honest. I don't like any of the IO trailers (they're all too... funny) but with the comments by everybody so far it's clearly going to be great.

I agree, I'm seeing IO because of the reviews.

I hate it when they use other movies scenes in trailers... "You liked that movie? So, you'll like this one too!<_< 

Uh no, it got there thanks to its huge OW and WOM. If it opened at 50m it wouldn't have even come close. The marketing sold the movie to the GA. This is not the case of Antman.

Yeah...but...did we predict that GOTG was going to open at $94M OW? Not really.

But you're right. Because of its OW and WOM, it got to $333M DOM.

But even with that....I don't think Marvel tries to...appeal their movies to just.....fanboys. They are trying to bring in GA as well.

So I think the highest it could go is $175 DOM.

But.....let's remember, it depends on WOM. WOM is always important when it comes to movies like these. You can't assume that it's fanboy hype will not bode well for Ant-Man when we clearly don't know exactly how it will turn out.

Yeah...but...did we predict that GOTG was going to open at $94M OW? Not really.

But you're right. Because of its OW and WOM, it got to $333M DOM.

But even with that....I don't think Marvel tries to...appeal their movies to just.....fanboys. They are trying to bring in GA as well.

So I think the highest it could go is $175 DOM.

But.....let's remember, it depends on WOM. WOM is always important when it comes to movies like these. You can't assume that it's fanboy hype will not bode well for Ant-Man when we clearly don't know exactly how it will turn out.

So why were you complaining about my bias against the film when you are predicting a max only 25m higher?

So why were you complaining about my bias against the film when you are predicting a max only 25m higher?

Well...$150M may not be enough for it..it almost puts it close to "The Incredible Hulk" numbers.

And TIH made $134 DOM.

And also...lol....lol....youre wanting to hate the film when it comes out..that's why.

Not a problem with you or anything...it's just that fanboys will be fanboys. Not knocking them or anything..but..I'm not one of them.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34

With reviews as stellar as they are I think its more likely to hit a 5 multiplier then not hit a 4.

Agreed. The reason Brave and Monsters University had low multipliers was that the former's WOM wasn't excellent while the latter was frontloaded due to it being a sequel. 

Mad Travod is the worst kind of fan boy. They like the property so much they start hating on everything else(like literally every post of his in other movies' threads is bashing them verging on troll behavior) but then you see his posts in the Mad Max thread and you have to wonder if he's even really a real Mad Max fan. He's the BKB of Mad Max fans.

• Like 3

Mad Travod is the worst kind of fan boy. They like the property so much they start hating on everything else(like literally every post of his in other movies' threads is bashing them verging on troll behavior) but then you see his posts in the Mad Max thread and you have to wonder if he's even really a real Mad Max fan. He's the BKB of Mad Max fans.

I'm sorry, who are you? The only problem is MM:FR has set the bar so high everything just looks like trash. Not my fault.

maxresdefault.jpg