K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

BTW.....did anyone see how much weight Vincent D'Onofrio has lost?  He looks so good compared to what he used to.  

Shit, just compared to all the weight he put on for Daredevil!

I posted earlier with roughly the same theory. The fact that Universal put the estimate just a bit under the record feels like a purposeful move to keep the buzz going (even though it probably isn't. Not many people outside of us really care).

Plus they already have the biggest worldwide week-end ever headlines, so.

I don't care. To me this is taking nitpicking to a bold new frontier. ;)

Now you know what I feel like when you guys nitpick an actor's accent going "Dude can't keep a Bay area accent slipping up between a Bostonian and NY accent, my god he's baaaad!" and I'm like "Uh, he just speaks american english for me, it's all the same for me." ;)

• Like 1

I can see how an ultra feminist internet warrior would have problems with it, but the "sexist" parts of this movie were pretty innocuous imo.

Guess I'm a sexist because I didn't notice anything wrong with it. BDH gave a very good performance and her character was strong. She kicked some ass too when she needed to.

• Like 1

I posted earlier with roughly the same theory. The fact that Universal put the estimate just a bit under the record feels like a purposeful move to keep the buzz going (even though it probably isn't. Not many people outside of us really care).

No one cares though, seriously.  It's just us nerds and a bunch of Universal execs.

Even though it's not a record to keep, but do we know the largest differential ever in regards for estimates vs actuals?

These Sunday reports everywhere are beginning to look way bigger than anticipated. People are talking about NBA Finals, but that won't matter.

Passion of the Christ: 7.648 million

• Like 1

To Madash

French mode on"

meme en angalsi omar sy parle francaiis? et il est doubler en VO en dessuu  aus? sii oui lol un peu  de francaiis chez les amercains  est sexy :D

Mode french off"

*Camembert mode On*

yep, il te sort des phrases en français dans le texte alors que tout le monde parle anglais autour de lui. C'est vraiment chelou à entendre genre "Docteur, Venez!" alors que le docteur n'est pas français.

*Camembert mode Off*

Edited by MADash Rendar

1989 was my favourite summer for movies, ever. I was 17 and I (I have told this story before on Mojo, but it's worth repeating again) was so ridiculously excited for the final installment of Indy. It was also my first summer driving and I had just started dating a very hot girl, like way too hot for me but she liked me. Me and her and my friend and her friend went to see Indy at the drive in opening night. We hadn't really done anything together physically and tonight is the night she decides she wants to start. So the movie begins, I'm pumped, excited, goosebumps on my arms, and we get to the Cross of Coronado scene where Indy is on the boat and she decides that she wants to give me oral. She goes to unzip me and I looked at her with a look of disdain on my face. I calmly remove her hands from my pants, tell her that the movie is just starting and that "not right now". She was pissed. We ended up dating for about another week and I never did get anything physically from her.

But seriously, what kind of girl wants to give you a blow job during opening night of the greatest trilogy ever made? :)

lol baumer. Ihave to admit if its mybig film, i proably would have said later for the bj and loving too. Though at home after the film, i would screamed to myself did i realy just give up a bj from a hot chick im clicking with for a movie lol
  • Like 1

Guess I'm a sexist because I didn't notice anything wrong with it. BDH gave a very good performance and her character was strong. She kicked some ass too when she needed to.

Still 100 times better than being swept off your feet by emo Peter Parker.

• Like 1