K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Duff got married and had kids.  That's the reason her career stalled.  She chose to take time off.  I'm not a fan of hers or anything nor do I have anything against her, but to be fair, she chose family over career.  She'll get back into it if she wants.

No, her music fell off big time with the last releases before any of that.

Though he would likely be older than Ford when he first took the role

Ford is exactly 30 years older than me. Ford was born @5:43 am in the morning same as me. Not joking

so in 1981 FORD was 39 years old

Pratt is 35 or 36 

so NO is the answer, he is an OK age to play JONES

Edited by Mitch

No it really was she had a kid, look at what happened to her less talented fellow child star Jaime Lynn Spears.

NEqyWj0clSKUur_1_4.jpg

• Like 3

Ford is exactly 30 years older than me. Ford was born @5:43 am in the morning same as me. Not joking

so in 1981 for was 39 years old

Pratt is 35 or 36 

so NO is the answer, he is an OK age to play JONES

Acting and be convincing in a role doesn't rely on age only.

just got back, movie is amazing, theater is a mess. There are currently 14% of the seats left for the 11PM 2D showing. All 9 showing between now and then are sold out. holy fuck. Manager has never seen anything like it. 

• Like 3

No it really was she had a kid, look at what happened to her less talented fellow child star Jaime Lynn Spears.

Her music flopped in to oblivion and she stopped getting film offers because of her mom, taking a break for family was her only option/excuse.

just got back, movie is amazing, theater is a mess. There are currently 14% of the seats left for the 11PM 2D showing. All 9 showing between now and then are sold out. holy fuck. Manager has never seen anything like it. 

65M+ Saturday hopefully.

Just to counter Lordmandeeps assertion that JW is not doing well in Toronto, the theater I checked out today was also sold out in the afternoon for all 3D and IMAX showings.  The evening IMAX is also close to selling out.

For lordmandeep, the one I'm speaking of is the Brampton Silvercity in Trinity common mall.

• Like 2

Speed 3 may be the closest to actually becoming true. Apparently a script reuniting Jack and Annie is already completed and is pretty good according to people who have read it, Keanu just came back thanks to John Wick and Bullock is bigger than ever.

Ooh, that'd be sweet because Keanu still needs a mainstream comeback