K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Lose what?? If you say I've had a meltdown, I will call for you to be banned cause that's getting kind of old and if anything, I've been pretty mellow about the whole thing, so stop creating fake drama for the sake of doing so..

You've flipped out and ignored all reality twice today, just saying.

Gotta say I'm glad JW's huge box office isn't really adding bias to people's thoughts. With Avengers, I felt that miraculous opening put a little bias in some people and unconsciously made them think Avengers was better than they thought.

• Like 1

i don't care, i want this movie to break the record, and it will, i know it will, it won't drop 25% after lots of sellouts, the surprise of the summer! some didn't think $300 was posible, how $500? I will love to see the weekdays, it will break TDK monday record (held by 7 years)

http://news.yahoo.com/jurassic-world-eats-box-office-alive-183423617.html

Reported from Yahoo 3 hours ago.. Still 204M is listed.. :ph34r: You watch.. Tomorrow, this will end up being the number and then, all of you can have a meltdown over it, not me... Just saying

Didn't you do this same routine when Rth said TA2's Sunday was going to be 50 and the weekend would be over 190? You kept citing the reports based on the Sunday morning estimate of 187. I understand you don't want to get burned, but I think we can be about 99% confident that this is going to end up over $209m.

Just the fact that there's a possibility of another 600 million domestic grosser is enough for me. I thought I'd have to wait for Star Wars to see a potential contender. The fact that its a franchise I love and something unexpected is just icing on the cake. 

• Like 2

After seeing JW I can say it was actually really good. Better then 2 and 3 and although still not as good as the original that didn't end up hurting it in any significant way. I think one of the major reasons for it being so good was the fact that it had one of the most satisfying endings I've seen in a loooonnng which hyped me up enough to ignore most of it's flaws

• Like 1

http://news.yahoo.com/jurassic-world-eats-box-office-alive-183423617.html

Reported from Yahoo 3 hours ago.. Still 204M is listed.. :ph34r: You watch.. Tomorrow, this will end up being the number and then, all of you can have a meltdown over it, not me... Just saying

Gitesh Pandya 20 minutes ago:

#JurassicWorld holding up quite well today despite #NBAFinalstrophy.png. May just beat #Avengers for all-time #1 opening wknd.

How have I flipped out??? If I flipped out, I'd be banned, wouldn't you say??? You're being overdramatic again for the sake of desprately wanting to see a meltdown and it's not happening..

You're completely ignoring the fact that media outlets don't change their reports, all they have is the morning estimates. You KNOW THIS.

Yeah, I read it and if anything, then they need to stop reporting that number cause folks will think it's cemented in stone..

They're just repeating Universal's estimate. When actuals come out, there'll be a whole bunch of articles on it beating TA1.

2015 wasn't kind to Avengers. 

AoU dropped massively from TA1 domestically and couldn't even top it worldwide despite China...and now Jurassic World just dethroned Avengers 1 for highest opening weekend.

Surely you can understand why BKB is being irrational. No matter...when the actuals come in at $210m-$212m then he'll admit defeat.

• Like 3