K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Only if Malcolm uses his powers to levitate a stadium and drop it around some wayward dinosaurs.

That's what I was thinking...I wasn't really following development closely for this...did they try to get Goldblum for this?  Because he doesn't seem to have a problem being in ID2.  I could understand if they wanted more of a "fresh" take...but I wouldn't be surprised at all if we saw him back in the next one...

That's what I was thinking...I wasn't really following development closely for this...did they try to get Goldblum for this?  Because he doesn't seem to have a problem being in ID2.  I could understand if they wanted more of a "fresh" take...but I wouldn't be surprised at all if we saw him back in the next one...

They didn't try to get him back. Trevorrow said he felt like bringing the old cast back would be like going to your old school and seeing how old the teachers got. He felt it would make people sad instead of nostalgic.

you don't think TDK first monday is in play? i know it s june not july but the spillover from sunday must be insane...

The Dark Knights sunday admissions would of been higher than Jurassic Worlds

They didn't try to get him back. Trevorrow said he felt like bringing the old cast back would be like going to your old school and seeing how old the teachers got. He felt it would make people sad instead of nostalgic.

I'd agree except I know Goldblum and Dern still got it. Not sure about Neill, though.

I'd hope they wouldn't bring them back just to kill them off, of course.

So you think a Captain America movie is going to do what Avengers 2 couldn't?

I can't.

It's practically Avengers 3 and is even being marketed as an Avengers movie in some countries, but yeah, I don't see how it does better than AOU.