grim22

JURASSIC WORLD WEEKEND ACTUALS | TRIPLE RECORD!!!! (DOM - 208.8M; OS - 315.3M; WW - 524.1M). DOWN GOES AVENGERS.

So then of the last 13 films to hold the OW record, this bucks the trend of beating the previous record by a "large" margin. Strangely, of those films, the previous closest "record beater" was Jurassic Park.

Go figure.

This weekend has been hilarious on Superherohype. The Marvel fans began the trolling early as MoS's June OW record was going down and were pretty much relentless with the troll comments, then Friday and Saturday numbers came in, and then the trolling began in earnest in the opposite direction as Avengers's record looked like going down. The number of people banned there over the past weekend must be a new record or something.

• Like 8

This weekend has been hilarious on Superherohype. The Marvel fans began the trolling early as MoS's June OW record was going down and were pretty much relentless with the troll comments, then Friday and Saturday numbers came in, and then the trolling began in earnest in the opposite direction as Avengers's record looked like going down. The number of people banned there over the past weekend must be a new record or something.

I'd love to read some of those.

Don't care that it's just a million over, dinos greater than Superheroes!

As much as i love superheros (marvel fanboy), nothing will beat beat my passion for dinosaurs, i was 5 years old when i got my first dinosaur book and love it, always imagened who it would be if they would still exist :D

• Like 2