jb007

Tuesday Actuals: JW 24.3M | DOWN GOES TDK TUESDAY | Not the Spielberg, Cameron, or Nolan thread!

Nolan is not very good when it comes to pure action next to Cameron, Spielberg, Bay, McTiernan, George Miller.

His action scenes always come off as a little flat, they lack creativity , thrills and virtuosity.

• Like 2

Loving this year in movies so far.    Dinos are back...what a fun movie to watch.   Now if Pixar can rebound a little this week I'm going to be very happy.     Kinda giving Star Wars a hard act to follow with all these movies I'm enjoying though.

lol

Cameron is the pound for pound king. Speilberg the overall king fir his contribution to great filmmaking. There might have not been james cameron if there were no speilberg and lucas. I can admit that

Colin Trevorrow rules them all.   :D

Why is it an ouch to not make what the biggest earner in the history of film made?

oh they were trying to imply jp would be a bigger impact if it had all the markets of today. We can say that about a lot of movies my friend. Still jp world has the markets but its no titanic or avatar when ut comes to reveerd love. No shame at all. Im so proud of our franchise baum. This is a greater come back than sws pm. As jp didnt have toys,toons and stuff keeping it constantly out there in the media. This pure love of folks who thought the first was amongst the best films of all time. Including us 80s boomers

I saw Titanic 7 times at the theater and cried every time.  

I've seen in at home about another 10 times.

It never gets old, never gets dull, it can't be dismissed or ignored and it absolutely will not stop entertaining ever, until you are dead......

It's a beautiful film with a great score but it just puts me to sleep. 

I saw Titanic 7 times at the theater and cried every time.

I've seen in at home about another 10 times.

It never gets old, never gets dull, it can't be dismissed or ignored and it absolutely will not stop entertaining ever, until you are dead......

Only 7 times? I got that easily beat.

Now can the movie be beat, with these no weapons...I don't know

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

Only 7 times? I got that easily beat.

Now van the movie be beat, with these no weapons...I don't know

Ok, so you win, you are a bigger nerd than me.  :)

• Like 1

Colin Trevorrow rules them all. :D

lol funny too because this should have bern brad birds baby. He passes recommended colin his bud for the job. Wow what a screwup with doing tomm land. Right up there with idiot will smith saying hes too big for matrix one.(glad he passed it up)

And fox thinking sws would stink and letting gl have all the merchandising and ownership rights lol