#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Make the time. The original trilogy is pretty much the best thing ever.

Yeah, I know. I am definitely gonna see all 6 of them before december.

But I also wanted to show that the franchise is not at all popular in Asia. Except the eastern countries (East of China that is) maybe. Thats coz except for them (like japan) most of them didnt have well enough developed film markets back then and also most of them were not really open enough to foreign movies until recently. Thus while Avengers is so popular in Asia we can not count SW7 to be a massive hit in asia just because of the nostalgia or 'Star Wars' factor. Only if it actually turns out great in its own right will it become a hit here.

Edited by Infernus

I never saw Jaws in theaters and home.

Jaws definitely doesn't sound that interesting in words for today's audience, like "a bunch of guys hunting a great white shark.", but it's one of the most influential films of all time so even for that reason alone it's worth giving a shot.

• Like 1

Yes but my hate towards Pixar is justified. They make horrible movies. your hate towards Star Wars is ridiculous as they are fantastic movies. :)

You wouldn't know characterization if it gave you a figurative happy ending!!!!

Edited by Chaz

This thread. First of all, it's pretty obvious rth had an off night so just wait for the official estimates. Second, as long as TFA is good the sky is the limit for it.

I think as busy as theaters were it was difficult to nail down what films were doing what. 

• Like 1

You wouldn't know characterization if it gave you a figurative happy ending!!!!

What is characterization?

I just like things that go boom.