#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

5 of the top 10 films this year have female lead characters.

Mad Max, Cinderella, Pitch Perfect 2, Home and Fifty Shades of Grey.

Impressive.

Inside Out will be joining that rank of films very soon, in fact it'll be at the top. 

We need to give an award for the best troll that ever is...gives the right amount of rationalism at the just right time to complete dismiss you...

I'm supposed be excites for SW7 and BvS?

Star Wars being a franchise I'm not an fan of at all, u will give 7 the fact that Abrams is directing and Serkis is staring and because of those two things the film has my attention but I'm not excited for it

BvS is the sequel to MoS *shrug*

At my local theater and this is the upcoming movies wall. Kind of awesome times for fans who have waited so long

O8kSyU4l.jpg

I am super super excited for both, but I feel empty since I saw JW. It was legit my most waited movie ever. I will never be as hyped as I was on June 10 when I was sitting in theater to see JW. 

• Like 1

I am super super excited for both, but I feel empty since I saw JW. It was legit my most waited movie ever. I will never be as hyped as I was on June 10 when I was sitting in theater to see JW.

Shshsh its ok...Here's something to cheer you up...

Family-Guy-Jurassic-Park-family-guy-2036

• Like 2

But did they talk to other women?

That's where the Avengers films fail. Black Widow and Maria Hill have never said one word to each other. Strange.

Black Widow and Scarlet Witch didn't speak to each other either. Not once.

Just got back from seeing Jaws on the big screen for the first time. Cool to see it with a crowd. The digital print and projection were top notch and the theater was nice enough to put it on a legit big screen (at least 40 feet wide).

Seeing it on a much larger canvas than the TV screen makes you realize how good the cinematography is. Love the seascapes of the water, boats, barrels, etc.

Ultimately though it's about the characters. Scheider, Dreyfuss, and Shaw are a legendary trio. Hollywood just doesn't make movies like they used to and seeing Jaws on the big screen is excellent proof of that fact. The original blockbuster is still the best blockbuster of all-time.

• Like 2

He's the marketing star of it undoubtedly. Yet BDH gets more of a focus in many ways in the film and is the character with the actual arc in the film. I also think she has more screen time than Pratt.

Exactly. He was marketed as the lead and he's definitely the male lead... but BDH is the more central character.

• Like 1

He's the marketing star of it undoubtedly. Yet BDH gets more of a focus in many ways in the film and is the character with the actual arc in the film. I also think she has more screen time than Pratt.

I agree she was more of a focus in the movie but who the lead is ultimately comes down to who get's star billing. It happens a lot where someone clearly is the focus character but still ends up losing the "lead" spot to a larger name in the film