#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

JW has defied all logic and now IO has done the same. Two crazy weeks at the box office.

Ted 2 is pulling an Hangover 2 next weekend. At this point it wouldn't surprise me :lol: 

tumblr_niydxmsbUd1u5bx4vo1_1280.gif

• Like 1

Bigger than my OW prediction & that's after already grossing $275m lol. Yeah it's crumbling guys.

Bigger than mine as well, I was predicting 95M OW :lol: 

If it does $95-100m weekend, it's at $391-396m after 10 days. Avengers was at $373m. JP4 ahead by $18-23m after 10 days when they were only $1.4m apart after 3 days.

CRUMBLING

:lol:

Yes. As we saw yesterday even rth's early numbers are largely useless lol. (As to be expected.)

Not this shit again...

Here is how the actualls will play out IMHO

29.3  Estimated 29.0

35.2 Father's Day 

Avengers

$103,052,274

Edited by Mitch

I'm pretty sure I predicted $75m OW, $200m total (if that) so yeah, wayyyyyyyyyy off lol. I'm fine with it though, always learning about what is truly big in our pop culture. Neglected the massive hype from the original for some reason in figuring this out.

Heck, if I had bothered to predict it would have been lower than you. I didn't bother because I figured the franchise was dead. Crazy bounceback.

IO is a stronger film with the Pixar brand. JW's success was a fluke and it's crumbling against stronger competitors. TA will keep the rest of its records.

Youre not seriously using the word crumbling and Jurassic World in the same sentence, tell me that was a typo on your part.

• Like 1

If it does $95-100m weekend, it's at $391-396m after 10 days. Avengers was at $373m. JP4 ahead by $18-23m after 10 days when they were only $1.4m apart after 3 days.

And it will pull ahead further through the week again because of summer weekdays. And then the increase will go down again next weekend etc. Back and forth.