#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Twice is really my limit or else I'm put in danger of getting sick of it. I usually do once in theater then once on Redbox, and then take it from there. But 5 times?? Lawd.

Twice is usually my limit. There are a few films I'll go see a third time. There's only four that I've seen five times or more.

How? Why?

Surely you don't need me to answer the "how" part of it. :lol:

Why? It was fun. There were sequences I loved and wanted to experience again. There were friends who hadn't seen something and wanted to go -- and part of the fun was experiencing their experience along with watching the movie again.

Twice is usually my limit. There are a few films I'll go see a third time. There's only four that I've seen five times or more.

I have actually seen ROTJ four times now, but thats over 30 plus years, lol

I saw TA1 six times in theaters, over the span of just about the entire summer. (My first time was in May, my last time was in August.) I was unemployed at the time, but could afford it due to living with my parents and not having any bills. Half of those 6 showings were ones I piggybacked with another movie (once with Brave, once with TASM1, once with TDKR).

Besides enjoying it enough to want to see it that many times, and having free time to spend, I was also determined to finally see something in the theaters more times than I saw The Phantom Menace. I think TA1 is more worthy of being the film I saw the most times in the theater (and now that I have a real full-time job, it will probably hold that record for all time).

Nope The Phantom Menace us way better than The Avengers

I saw TA1 six times in theaters, over the span of just about the entire summer. (My first time was in May, my last time was in August.) I was unemployed at the time, but could afford it due to living with my parents and not having any bills. Half of those 6 showings were ones I piggybacked with another movie (once with Brave, once with TASM1, once with TDKR).

Besides enjoying it enough to want to see it that many times, and having free time to spend, I was also determined to finally see something in the theaters more times than I saw The Phantom Menace. I think TA1 is more worthy of being the film I saw the most times (and now that I have a real full-time job, it will probably hold that record for all time).

Batman Begins is #1 for me with 6 times. Didn't even see it for the first time until a month after release due to not even knowing it existed (lol). This was back in the era when WB was the only one doing IMAX, so the film was still in IMAX over a month after release. Loved the movie after a regular viewing, then went to the IMAX version 4 times. Then saw it in a dollar theater after I went back to college later that year.

I saw Madagascar twice, Toy Story 3 twice, and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes twice.

I believe that's it. I wouldn't mind seeing JW a second time but I don't know if that will happen.

Edited by superduperm

so while you guys were bickering , i spent the day at the cinema and threw in a good dose of shopping and a chipotle burrito followed a couple hrs later by a starbuck moccha frappucino !

so i saw around 2.30pm SPY   :lol: i laughed so much it was really good , first time i can genuinely say i liked MM for once she wasn't in a role where her prime attribute was her potty mouth ! such a relief to know she can do comedy without overkilling that.  jason statham also hilarious even jude law always fun to see an actor making fun of themselves . i can see a sequel to this ...

then i saw ex-machina again because i hadnt finished watching it last weekend so i caught up on last 20mn pffff <_< this movie was a tad too artsy and i don't mean that in a good way , the end just kinda pettered out ya know ehhh

now i got an hour to kill before last train so i go see  :ph34r: ....inside out !!!! eek i know me and animation ....ok no kids its 10.30pm for crying out loud they're all in bed ! but i got something much better wayyyy wayyy better i am no longer a gay and lesbian virgin observer ....right when i got into the cinema looking for a seat close to entrance so i could slink away at a  moment's notice i saw right in front of me 2 guys holding hands  :blink:  i'm like no shiiiit so i kinda don't want to intrude but i don't see any seat elsewhere so i sat down next to them ahhhhhh they held hands the entire time i was there PDA pffff <_< ...

anyhoo about inside out ho hum , i laughed on cue but i was also thinking this is kind of boring the premise of the story , i did like sadness i tots get her , alas i had to leave , ran like a crazy ragdoll from the cinema down the long ass corridor to the metro until train station 10 minutes away to catch my train then of course no bus so i had to walk home another 15mn 

think i might stay in tomorrow , spring clean my harry potter staircase bedroom !

• Like 1