#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

well this is not looking too good. The parking lot is absolutely jammed. I have a feeling I will not be seeing a movie today. But we'll see

It's mostly for JW. Again its anecdotal but the JW sellout tweets are outpacing IO by a massive margin.

Star Wars is arguably the most well-known franchise in popular culture. Everybody knows Star Wars. Doesn't matter if they haven't seen any of the films... they know Star Wars.

It's as mainstream as you can get in film.

It may be the most known franchise. But I don't think that makes it makes it more mainstream than dinosaurs.

It's mostly for JW. Again its anecdotal but the JW sellout tweets are outpacing IO by a massive margin.

Maybe the first thing on parents minds aren't, "I need to tweet about this selling out!"

I guarantee they are both selling out at a good pace this morning.

• Like 1

Maybe the first thing on parents minds aren't, "I need to tweet about this selling out!"

Thanks for saying this so I didn't have to. Not to mention twitters user base isn't exactly kids & parents anyways.

Sounds good to me. I want to see them both doing epic numbers today.