#ED

Weekend Actuals: Inside Out - 90.44M | Jurassic World - 106.59M

With BvS & Suicide Squad in the mix next year, the superheroes, Marvel/DC fanboys wars are gonna reach a new level of stupid next year.

Think team Edward/ Team Jacob level of awesomeness.

BvS will 100% be bigger than Civil War, I'm pretty sure everyone knows this. But the Marvel/DC fanboys will all act like that's such a HUGE SHOCK and post about it endlessly next year

• Like 1

The think pieces are gonna pop all over the place, trades, geek sites.

September is gonna be glorious.

September? The articles are coming on Sunday July 19 or Monday July 20 :lol: 

September? The articles are coming on Sunday July 19 or Monday July 20 :lol:

And it could get worse for Marvel, once BvS and Suicide Squad are released, maybe you will have think pieces about how the Marvel formula is getting stale and is Producers driven ( Feige, the visionary becomes the bad guy in this story) and how Warner/DC is edgy and is taking risks with directors that have a unique vision on the material and the superhero genre. Even though I know lots of people already hated Snyder s take on Superman.

Edited by The Futurist

And it could get worse for Marvel, once BvS and Suicide Squad, maybe you will have think pieces about how the Marvel formula is getting stale and Warner/DC is edgy and is taking risks with directors tha

IMO, the real test for DC is after the first Justice League when stuff like Shazam and Aquaman come out. Before that all seem like safe bets. 

And it could get worse for Marvel, once BvS and Suicide Squad are released, maybe you will have think pieces about how the Marvel formula is getting stale and is Producers driven ( Feige, the visionary becomes the bad guy in this story) and how Warner/DC is edgy and is taking risks with directors that have a unique vision on the material and the superhero genre. Even though I know lots of people already hated Snyder s take on Superman.

Nah, if Ant-Man does flop, will probably get more annoying articles about the superhero fatique. 

I got the "sneak peek" extended trailer dealy of Ant-Man with my Imax JW screening, and I swear it felt like it was never going to end. That one's fate is looking worse and worse by the day to me.

Same, I was like please end and get to the main feature already.