#ED

Weekend Actuals: Inside Out - 90.44M | Jurassic World - 106.59M

LOL Jake Lloyd (young Anakin) was arrested in Charleston...for speeding and evading police on one of our highways. What even :lol: Leave Charleston alone!

Maybe he has hallucination flashbacks and thought it was the pod race?

ANT-MAN will probably do better than most people think though..

To me it's following the reverse trajectory of GotG. Both started out as huge question marks with lots of flop talk, but GotG marketing managed to keep getting better and better and the were celarly building hype for it by this point last year. Unlike Ant-Man, where I feel like the hype is just getting more and more non-existent.

Hell, I think I even read that Natalie Portman said it ruined her career.. That movie didn't do anyone any favors including Liam Neeson who bounced back nicely with TAKEN(The other 2 movies sucked donkey dick though).. Not sure about The GREY..

The Grey is a great movie!

• Like 2

What was that documentary about Lucas by the crazy SW fans that were so pissed off about the prequels?

The People vs George Lucas.

yeah, it was anti prequel but the ending message was that fans will love Lucas forever because he gave them the OT they will always treasure. Love/hate relationship kind of thing.

The People vs George Lucas.

yeah, it was anti prequel but the ending message was that fans will love Lucas forever because he gave them the OT they will always treasure. Love/hate relationship kind of thing.

Ah, at least they acknowledge that part of it. I simply don't ever watch them. Seems easy enough.