#ED

Monday Actuals: JW - 11.5M | IO - 10.4M

"My dick is bigger than your dick!"

"Well, my dick competed against much larger dicks.  Your dick competed in an empty dick marketplace!

"My dick is bigger when adjusted for dick inflation!"

Genius

How does one adjust a dick for dick inflation?

Blue pills.   Not fair to dicks from decades ago.

Considering Jurassic World has been in development for over a decade, it wouldn't be surprised if the budget was higher than $150m

Sure it was in "development". But they never actually started production on JP4 and scrap everything, so it wasn't added to the final budget like what happened with Tangled. :ph34r:

Considering Jurassic World has been in development for over a decade, it wouldn't be surprised if the budget was higher than $150m

Prior to the last few months, articles were referring to the budget in the 150-180m range. Some said 180-190m. During the final push before release, 150m is Universal's "official" figure.

Definitely a stroke of luck right there. 4 years after JP3 wouldn't have been long enough to get the nostalgia going for the original like it is now. Plus no Pratt coming off a very popular Marvel movie.

Universal stumbled backwards into 2 huge franchises, A JP4 in 2005 does not do anywhere near what JW just did, A 2 Fast 2 Furious with Vin Diesel does well, gets another sequel which decreases and a fourth movie which kills off the franchise. Vin Diesel walking away from 2 Fast may have been the best thing possible for Universal.

• Like 3

Speaking of Fast and Furious, we have a new #3 movie of all-time WW

Rank Title Studio Worldwide Domestic / % Overseas / % Year^ 1 Avatar Fox $2,788.0 $760.5 27.3% $2,027.5 72.7% 2009^ 2 Titanic Par. $2,186.8 $658.7 30.1% $1,528.1 69.9% 1997^ 3 Furious 7 Uni. $1,520.0 $351.0 23.1% $1,169.0 76.9% 2015

CapHelicarrierCrash.gif

I know, I know, it's not from the right movie...

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?id=pixaroriginalssummer.htm

Just saw this new showdown and I couldn't help but laugh XD

"Cannot have more then six movies to compare"

Wonder how long til someone notices

Judging by The Rock's movies showdown which has been the same way since the past 4 weeks, I will say never

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?id=therock.htm