baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

When someone praises the characters in Transformers...they have my permission to die. 

The characters are terrific in Transformers.  Anyone who doesn't understand that has my permission to see the film again.

• Like 4

• Community Manager

When someone praises the characters in Transformers...they have my permission to die. 

Shia-in-Transformers-shia-labeouf-167053

Transformers doesn't cast ugly people to play it's characters.

Does anyone know why Kunis passed on the sequel?

I believe she was pregnant during the shooting, which is why it's such a shame she's not in it. Seems to me like Marky Mark dealing with oncoming fatherhood would tie in pretty nicely with Ted trying to get equal marriage rights

It'd probably have more of an emotional backbone too with Kunis and Marky Mark supporting Ted's cause while Marky Mark deals with having to become more mature for a kid. Basically, Ted and Ted 2 have decent concepts with horrendous execution, thanks MacFarlane!

• Like 5

Office Space

Anchorman

Waynes World

Ghostbusters

Airplane

Blazing Saddles

The Jerk

Duck Soup

Caddyshack

Just to name a few

Reading the entire comedy discussion and I just wanna say I just saw Scream for the first time, and I was surprised it wasn't a comedy. That said, there were quite a few moments of super dark humor that me laugh. So watch that if you want a good horror, Ethan.

I believe she was pregnant during the shooting, which is why it's such a shame she's not in it. Seems to me like Marky Mark dealing with oncoming fatherhood would tie in pretty nicely with Ted trying to get equal marriage rights

It'd probably have more of an emotional backbone too with Kunis and Marky Mark supporting Ted's cause while Marky Mark deals with having to become more mature for a kid. Basically, Ted and Ted 2 have decent concepts with horrendous execution, thanks MacFarlane!

Marky Mark. Poor bastard is never living down that one. Kinda like Lordman's empty theaters during JP4's opening. :ph34r:

• Like 1