baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

Beauty knows no age.  She was beautiful in that video.

True that, and beauty doesn't have to be sexual either to appreciate. 

The second video, just watch to the 4:08 mark, the move she does is absolutely stunning!

• Like 1

So...sex, Tom Cruise, Scientology, sex, Britney Spears, behemoth corporate mergers, Jim Cameron budgets, sex, and now financing for Baumer's movie...

Did I miss anything?

And some flapjacks

gday-pulledover.jpg

• Like 3

I saw Almost Famous for the first (!!!) time today. I liked it a ton. I normally find Crowe's work incredibly cloying and I wasn't on board for what Hudson was doing a lot of the time, but his sweetness felt well placed in this movie. Great cast as well-- loved Sun Kil Moon showing up as the bassist.

I used to own it on DVD. Great movie.

So...sex, Tom Cruise, Scientology, sex, Britney Spears, behemoth corporate mergers, Jim Cameron budgets, sex, and now financing for Baumer's movie...

Did I miss anything?

BATMAN BEGINS ON TNT

TDKR ON TNT WEST

PINK WATCHING PiP

• Like 3

Welcome to 1997.

12 year old me had no interest in watching Titanic at the time. Leo was seen as 'that lame pretty boy' but now I realize he's a good actor and Jim Cameron is King. I also disliked Justin Timberlake in the 90's  but now think he's pretty damn awesome. Amazing how 18 years can change your taste.

Edited by Eddy Targaryen

Did I miss anything?

I watched the first episode of Lab Rats.

• Like 1

Did I miss anything?

Certainly not any numbers talk.

Not that there is much there to talk about.

• Like 1

Lipping every note while doing Janet-lite choreography in horrendous outfits?

Janet-lite is still better than most. 

Buy her new single "No Sleeep" on iTunes.

Edited by cory
  • Like 1

Are there multiple first episodes? I just pressed play on the first ep Netflix has while I was eating dinner.

Ah, the pilot, huh? Leo moves in with his new step-dad and discovers he has three bionic step-siblings living in a lab in the basement. "Crush, Chop, and Burn"... fun times.

• Like 2