baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

DMC is better than PEARL. Yep yep. PEARL introduces Johnny Depp insanity, sure... but it goes on too long and wears out its welcome. DMC is just as convoluted, but unlike PEARL it gets better as it goes and in additional to Captain Jack, it introduces an absolutely fantastic villain. Plus, three-way sword-fight is the best of the action in the whole trilogy.

I would never have guessed you liked DMC.

• Like 2

First R movie seen at home? T2.

First R movie seen in a theater with parents? Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, age 13. (On vacation at Disney World with the family - my mom knew nothing about Kevin Smith's movies, so she had no idea what she was getting into; her reactions of uneasy laughter were priceless.)

First R movie seen in a theater after turning 17? Borat (still with my dad though - neither of us had any idea what was about to unfold, it's possibly the hardest I have ever laughed in a movie theater)

First R movie seen in a theater after turning 17, and without a parent? District 9 (if you do the math, I was 21 - I don't see many R movies in theaters, just because the movies I'm interested in seeing tend not to be rated R. I've actually seen more revival screenings of older R movies - The Warriors, Robocop, Lethal Weapon, The Rock - than I have new R movies in theaters.)

Edited by TServo2049

JW2 should have a villain who wears a mask and in the final act he removes it & it's Wayne Knight with his face all burnt and shit.

You and coolio must be twins or something. He said a similar thing a few pages back  :ph34r:

Wayne Knight's been living in the jungle, training those lizards that spit on him and getting muscled up. Give him some robot limbs too

There's an old ass episode of doctor who where a guy was getting robots to kill humans by dressing up as a robot himself and talking in their language. same thing here but w/ dinosaurs.

There's an old ass episode of doctor who where a guy was getting robots to kill humans by dressing up as a robot himself and talking in their language. same thing here but w/ dinosaurs.

Bring in some of that Scooby Doo shit and reveal that the I-Rex was really just Old Man Hammond wearing a dino mask. Bring in a giant spider and Peters will fund it for sure.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 2

JW2 should have a villain who wears a mask and in the final act he removes it & it's Wayne Knight with his face all burnt and shit.

The sequel to Jurassic World will be called Jurassic War and it will be about tons of trained Raptors dropped in Iraq and Syria led by another Indominous Rex fighting ISIS and ultimately winning.  The villain will be someone who fulfills Vincent D'onofrio's dream.

• Like 1

The sequel to Jurassic World will be called Jurassic War and it will be about tons of trained Raptors dropped in Iraq and Syria led by another Indominous Rex fighting ISIS and ultimately winning.  The villain will be someone who fulfills Vincent D'onofrio's dream.

I want sexual tension between Pratt and Blue. Their secret love can't be contained and eventually they do the forbidden dance. Pratt gets a couple of scars across his back and Blue gives birth to the Owen Rex.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 5

I want sexual tension between Pratt and Blue. Their secret love can't be contained and eventually they do the forbidden dance. Pratt gets a couple of scars across his back and Blue gives birth to the Owen Rex.

Is it time to stop and re-think whatever you are writing man, just wtf, we are entering Tumblr levels of crazyness here...  :mellow:

• Like 2