baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

I think it will. Look, people forget what a hit Ted was......

Sometimes sequels though flop, take Happy Feet for example. Sometimes its the other way around, Terminator 2 vs T1

Er...everyone and their mum knew Happy Feet 2 would flop.

No one asked for it. Dated animation. Nowhere to go with the story etc.

Ted 2 was never going to be as DOA as HF2 but honestly people overrate its popularity. I was one of those who saw the first based on concept and trailer. It was a pretty shit movie. Unfunny and grew old very quickly. I'm sure there were loads of people like me even with the 4x. This movie's concept is just bottom of the barrel and they waited too long. It's going to do worse than I thought though. I'm not sure if it will make 100 if it falls below 45.

• Like 1

It was as dumb as all of us predicting 250-300M DOM total for JW. Sorry if it came out the wrong way, tho.

A dumb prediction is one that can easily be forseen to fail and yet is predicted anyway. Anything bound in reality cannot be considered dumb.

• Like 1

It was more me making a dumb joke about today's SCOTUS ruling.

I thought you were just referring to a big movie atm which was why I was confused. I haven't been on twitter today so the equal marriage thing in America hasn't been in my head :P

anigif_enhanced-16814-1407867464-18.gif

Snoopy is right though, I did say that the vast majority of employees at my cinema are gay. :)

• Like 2