baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

I want sexual tension between Pratt and Blue. Their secret love can't be contained and eventually they do the forbidden dance. Pratt gets a couple of scars across his back and Blue gives birth to the Owen Rex.

I'm sure Tumblr already has something like that.

• Like 2

I want sexual tension between Pratt and Blue. Their secret love can't be contained and eventually they do the forbidden dance. Pratt gets a couple of scars across his back and Blue gives birth to the Owen Rex.

Owen will be mortally wounded and Blue will receive the medal of honor by dragging him back to safety while under heavy fire.  The beginning of a forbidden romance.

• Like 2

I'm like 80% sure chris pratt put his dick in one of those dinosaurs. or at the very least he's training them until he feels confident enough to do so, because the movie doesn't give any other reason why he's training them.

• Like 1

Owen will be mortally wounded and Blue will receive the medal of honor by dragging him back to safety while under heavy fire.  The beginning of a forbidden romance.

I like it! Done... but only if Pratt is so wounded he's just mumbling in raptorese and Blue's just yelling at him, "Shut up! You're gonna live! I'm not gonna leave you behind!"

I'm like 80% sure chris pratt put his dick in one of those dinosaurs. or at the very least he's training them until he feels confident enough to do so, because the movie doesn't give any other reason why he's training them.

He was ordered by the military to test if the Raptors could be tamed... but sure, we can also go with that theory. :lol:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

this poop scene is my own personal "question of the day"

someone should turn that face BDH is making in the thumbnail into a forum smiley

shortcut - :bpos: