baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

Too old by that point. Cocktail was her peak IMHO. Gorgeous woman. I would probably take her from the Coctkail period over Beckinsale circa Underworld time period, though it's close.

She was 32 in LLV.

Calling Scientology a religion seems hilarious. Anyone watch that documentary on HBO recently? Whole thing is a scam so L. Ron Hubbard could avoid paying taxes to the IRS.

You could say the same thing about any religion.  Christianity is a massive scam to some as well.  Just because one is followed by the masses doesn't make it any less of a scam.  The bigger the lie, the more people believe it.

• Like 1

You could say the same thing about any religion.  Christianity is a massive scam to some as well.  Just because one is followed by the masses doesn't make it any less of a scam.  The bigger the lie, the more people believe it.

oh jesus

I'm sure.

There's only so many choices. Disney is busy. Fox fucked up Dreamworks animation. Paramount ...lol!

So probably Fox or Paramount.

Is there reason why Bond doesn't want to be at Sony anymore? Is SONY crashing THAT badly? :blink:

Vanilla Sky, Top Gun, Risky Business, The Firm, A few Good Men, Jerry Maguire, Minority Report, The Last Samurai, Collateral, War of the Worlds

Anything important I'm missing before I start?

Replace War of the Worlds with Rain Man.