BoxOfficeZ

Monday 6.8 IO, 6.4 JW, 3.6 TED2

It's strange that weekdays are so weak compared to weekend for this time of the year. MU made more on this monday than IO. I don't say that's and indicator of IO having bad legs, but it's strange that this movie have larger drops. JW droping 63% is high, but we all know that it compensate on the weekends (i've just want higher weekdays i love summer weekdays)

Short Circuit is a better robot movie than TF2.

johnny5_shortcircuit2.jpg

Reminds me when I built a Johnny 5 replica with my legos and put cheap pink binoculars on top. Good times.(No Sony, that doesn't mean I want a nostalgia craving cashcrab sequel/reboot)

Edited by MADash Rendar
  • Like 3

Reminds me when I built a Johnny 5 replica with my legos and put cheap pink binoculars on top. Good times.(No Sony, that doesn't mean I want a nostalgia craving cashcrab sequel/reboot)

Chippie was practically Short Circuit anyways

RT consensus is in.

TG (21%):

Critics Consensus: Mired in its muddled mythology, Terminator: Genisys is a lurching retread that lacks the thematic depth, conceptual intelligence, or visual thrills that launched this once-mighty franchise.

MM XXL (63%):

Critics Consensus: Magic Mike XXL has enough narrative thrust and beefy charm to deliver another helping of well-oiled entertainment, even if this sequel isn't quite as pleasurable as its predecessor.

Chippie was practically Short Circuit anyways

Robots featured in Hugh Jackman films since 2011:

Real Steel

The Wolverine(Silver Samurai)

DOFP(Sentinels)

Chappie

Les Miserables(Russell Crowe)

:P

Hugh Jackman likes robots.

• Like 1

AI is pretty underrated, IMO. A bit of a mess at times, but the sincerity of it really shines through.

AI is fantastic. Gets better and more resonant with each viewing, just like most Kubrick films. 

Edited by Jake Gittes
  • Like 2