vc2002

Thursday numbers: IO 7.7,JW 6.8,TG 6.3, MM2 5.7 (Gopher strikes again)

I wanna go cage diving with great whites. Would be the most terrifying thing EVER.

I would die. I consider them the closest thing we have to a monster on our planet. Truly terrifying creatures.

I personally really like Salvation and accept there are a few issues with it. It's still not worthy of the hate.

One of the friends I saw this with said while discussing T:G was:  "I appreciate Salvation so much more now."

People were sadly so unfairly harsh on Salvation that T:G is the the answer to "be careful what you wish you for".

TG can't be THAT bad.

So bad it makes Salvation look good?

No fucking way.

It needs a new star.

Terminator-5-The-Rock-Rumor.jpg

rock_terminator2.jpg

the-rock.jpg

emot-smug.gif

That's why The Rock doesn't fit a role like this. As I've been saying, his WWE career made him give his over-expression on every movie he's in. That's fine for some roles, but not a emotionless, ruthless robot killer. It's like casting him to play Anton Chigurh in No Country for Old Men. It would only make the character ridiculously cheap.

Arnold was perfect for that role because not knowing how to act at that time actually gave him some kind of advantage for not showing any emotion.

Fuck bugs in general. I was taking a walk in the woods the other day and when I got home I had four ticks on my back. Disgusting.

Dude gross...they carry Lyme Disease. As kids we could shirtless and roll in the grass all day and not worry about ticks. Now, you can't step into long grass without getting them on you.

Dude gross...they carry Lyme Disease. As kids we could shirtless and roll in the grass all day and not worry about ticks. Now, you can't step into long grass without getting them on you.

Yah. Ticks are the worst species on earth. My dogs gets them all the time and I have to remove them, it's awful.

They were like golf ball size, never seen spiders in the mass in one spot in my life.

:angry:

Now you're just determined so I don't sleep. I'm gonna be checking my sheets all night.

Fuck bugs in general. I was taking a walk in the woods the other day and when I got home I had four ticks on my back. Disgusting.

Bugs are icky. Why I never liked camping.

That's why The Rock doesn't fit a role like this. As I've been saying, his WWE career made him give his over-expression on every movie he's in. That's fine for some roles, but not a emotionless, ruthless robot killer. It's like casting him to play Anton Chigurh in No Country for Old Men. It would only make the character ridiculously cheap.

Arnold was perfect for that role because not knowing how to act at that time actually gave him some kind of advantage for not showing any emotion.

fd70d78c7258d35c6dd327b96f6a42cd7bdfa506

• Like 1

Because of bugs (mainly spiders), my version of ideal camping would be to hike all day out in the woods or go out and explore, but come nightfall we'd sleep at our trusty holiday inn. Where bugs won't get me.

And a safe place I can pee.

And shower......with no bugs.

• Like 1