vc2002

Thursday numbers: IO 7.7,JW 6.8,TG 6.3, MM2 5.7 (Gopher strikes again)

I don't have to post this stuff if you guys don't want to. I thought I was doing a service. I have like zero reason to make it up. Nikki was right, matinees were double the Thursday numbers, but evening shows for all four are behind what they were last night. Rth will come here in an hour or two and probably say the same thing.

It's also not a flop weekend, IO and JW are as strong as they've ever been.

Edited by Gopher
  • Like 3

Does anyone really EVER walk out of movies or is that just stupid troll talk. There is some dude on trash database saying people walked out of Terminator, find it hard to believe people would pay 12 bucs to walk out, lol

whatever

I don't have to post this stuff if you guys don't want to. I thought I was doing a service. I have like zero reason to make it up. Nikki was right, matinees were double the Thursday numbers, but evening shows for all four are behind what they were last night. Rth will come here in an hour or two and probably say the same thing.

It's also not a flop weekend, IO and JW are as strong as they've ever been.

I just wanna know where and how you have access to numbers.

Does anyone really EVER walk out of movies or is that just stupid troll talk. There is some dude on trash database saying people walked out of Terminator, find it hard to believe people would pay 12 bucs to walk out, lol

whatever

Yes, people most certainly walk out of movies.

whatever

I walked out of I Am Legend, but that was the only time I have ever done it.

IO, JW, TG, and XXL all sold out today in our theater. I'm back home and it's a small all town's theater but sell outs are sell outs. People are out in droves this evening.

whatever

Have you ever been to a movie screening?

whatever

I remember seeing some people walk out of The Crying Game

whatever

I've seen people walk out of a movie theater a couple of times and they can always get a refund if they do walk out and didn't like the movie.