grim22

Weekend Actuals 7/3-7/5: Inside Out 29.77M, JW 29.24M, Genisys 27.02M. Greek Wedding's record survives

Home was just a hit,.KFP 3 will be massive OS and probably decently domestically... No idea what they've got coming after that...

Tons of sequels.

These are the movies with release dates:

Kung Fu Panda 3 January 29, 2016

Trolls November 4, 2016

Boss Baby January 13, 2017

Captain Underpants March 10, 2017

The Croods 2 December 22, 2017

Larrikins February 16, 2018

How to Train Your Dragon 3 June 29, 2018

They have a bunch in development and B.O.O. will probably be placed back on the schedule sometime in the near future.

Edited by WrathOfHan

These are the movies with release dates:

Kung Fu Panda 3 January 29, 2016 excited

Trolls November 4, 2016 belch

Boss Baby January 13, 2017 no

Captain Underpants March 10, 2017 maybe

The Croods 2 December 22, 2017 not excited but I'll probably he there

Larrikins February 16, 2018 no idea

How to Train Your Dragon 3 June 29, 2018 feels really unnecessary but then again so did the second one and it turned out to be good

They have a bunch in development and B.O.O. will probably be placed back on the schedule sometime in the near future.

Edited by Ethan Hunt

Gopher, why can't I join Rentrak?

Its largely for industry personnel, film, TV, Home Ent  etc, with various levels of access.

with Film Media can subscribe  to regular Studio estimate/reported reports, request adhoc queries , some do have restricted access to studio reported parts of system.

Subscribing isn't cheap

Edited by rthandhisMinions

it's like a soundscan subscription for record labels which is upward of $30,000 annually 

anyway rth back to the numbers how is minions doing w/ evening shows is it breaking shrek the third i'm on the edge of my seat king!!!

if anyone could join we all would have joined by now

tumblr_n76b9aNfTA1r2zw64o4_250.gif

Yeah, I tried emailing them once for some BO info and they rejected me. They're very prompt in replying though.

*out of topic but you know GG? lol

Its largely for industry personnel, film, TV, Home Ent  etc, with various levels of access.

with Film Media can subscribe  to regular Studio estimate/reported reports, request adhoc queries , some do have restricted access to studio reported parts of system.

Subscribing isn't cheap

How do I get your level of access, and who's dick do I have to suck/how much money is subscription?

How do I get your level of access, and who's dick do I have to suck/how much money is subscription?

To suggest a vague ballpark: their year-end report is available for a mere $6,200.

Their headquarters are also disturbingly close to me. :lol:

Basically people go through their employers to use Rentrak, which I never thought about doing. Till a few hours ago.

Then again, I kinda enjoy RTH giving it to me instead. ;)

it's like a soundscan subscription for record labels which is upward of $30,000 annually 

anyway rth back to the numbers how is minions doing w/ evening shows is it breaking shrek the third i'm on the edge of my seat king!!!

Minions doesn't open till Thursday evening.