CJohn

Weekend Estimates: Minions - 115.2M; JW - 18.1M; Inside Out - 17.1M; Gallows - 10M; Self/Less - 5.4M; MMXXL - 9.6M; T5 - 13.7M

So... Under $12M for TG and MMXXL this weekend?

Depends on tomorrow increase and Sunday decrease. I could easily see one of them doing 4.5 million tomorrow and 4 million Sunday to be at 12 million. But it's more likely that both finish near 11 million.

Edited by gb0708

It's budget is less then a million. It'll easy make a profit.

Try 100,000$

“The Gallows,” filmed for a budget of approximately $100,000, was filmed primarily at Fresno’s Veterans Memorial Auditorium, with additional footage filmed at Selma and Madera high schools.
  • Like 2

Good for JW!

Quick off topic question for Soccer/Concacaf fans, what are the chances of Mexico playing at MetLife stadium on July 19th (quarter finals)?

Edited by #ED

Oh my god I don't even want to read the thread when Rth posited a 3.4 for IO. 4.5 is not.... great but at this point I'll take it,

Still hittin 300 mil and that's all that matters

No the dream must become real

Minions must suffer for their sins of the past, while Inside Out must pave the way to the future of perfection

So it is written, so it shall be done

• Like 1