CJohn

Weekend Estimates: Minions - 115.2M; JW - 18.1M; Inside Out - 17.1M; Gallows - 10M; Self/Less - 5.4M; MMXXL - 9.6M; T5 - 13.7M

Titanic was on tv tonight... IN SPANISH!

They blurred out the boobs. How DID they get away with bare boobs in a PG-13 movie anyway? :ph34r:

The boobs weren't part of a sex scene but purely an exercise in "art", with Kate even bringing up Monet, lol. Notice how they don't kiss until she's covered up again. For the actual love scene, there's not any nudity. Still having a big studio on their side probably helped their case. How many millions would you guess were added to Titanic's total because the tween/teen audience (in the dial-up era) could buy their own tickets for toplessness and sex?

lol yeah titanic was pretty racy at the times what with the sweaty hand on the car window , plus they were sweating hardcore in there lol

ah leo and kate!!! the golden couple

PG13 boobs...

Hey guys Minions can come close, actuals can have a good increase.

The Sunday drop seems a bit steep to be honest. Even though its a kids film, I wouldn't be surprised if Sunday turns out to be closer to 31.5M

Just think about it JW gonna cruise 600m on day 36. It's 18 days faster than TA  and TA1 was insane fast...

To all the people who say omg JW is crumbling not doing as much i hope... Go to BOM go to Showdown between JW/Avatar/ TA1 and

WITNESS :D

I don't understand people sometimes :D

ps: ( ok JW flop cause avatar was faster for day to 650 ) ahah :rolleyes:

• Like 5

Honestly, not gonna argue with anyone over their own feelings, but being disappointed by anything relating to JW (especially about it not reaching 1.5B today when that was not even remotely feasible...) just boggles my mind.

I mean, I could say I'm disappointed it didn't reach 650 today. I could say I'm disappointed it won't reach 2B worldwide by the end of the week. But that doesn't make any sense and usually I try to be disappointed only by things that could actually happen.

• Like 1

Honestly, not gonna argue with anyone over their own feelings, but being disappointed by anything relating to JW (especially about it not reaching 1.5B today when that was not even remotely feasible...) just boggles my mind.

I mean, I could say I'm disappointed it didn't reach 650 today. I could say I'm disappointed it won't reach 2B worldwide by the end of the week. But that doesn't make any sense and usually I try to be disappointed only by things that could actually happen.

It won't be Avatar. So disappointing.

Crumbling.