CJohn

Weekend Estimates: Minions - 115.2M; JW - 18.1M; Inside Out - 17.1M; Gallows - 10M; Self/Less - 5.4M; MMXXL - 9.6M; T5 - 13.7M

Worst case scenario, IO looking at a 20% drop from Thursday. Best case scenario, it's looking at a 5% drop from Thursday. Fucking brutal. Guess that answers the question of whether Minions would hurt it. :o

IO is doing so bad, that Disney will ask for it to be removed from theaters and it will fail to make 300m. Oh noes!

Worst case scenario, IO looking at a 20% drop from Thursday. Best case scenario, it's looking at a 5% drop from Thursday. Fucking brutal. Guess that answers the question of whether Minions would hurt it. :o

Minions was always going to hurt IO.

Spillover for IO was always going to be minimum because IO had already made 260m, pretty much everyone that wanted to see it has seen it.

• Like 2

Hoped it wouldn't happen, but it was always a possibility.

Just hope the anti-Pixar trolls don't make it something to obnoxiously gloat about.

Hoped it wouldn't happen, but it was always a possibility.

Just hope the anti-Pixar trolls don't make it something to obnoxiously gloat about.

Oh, believe me, that is exactly what I intended to.

But it's past 5 in the morning in my time zone and I have an important business day tomorrow (I work about two days a month), so I'll have to leave you here and go catch at least an hour of sleep.

Will be back in 15 hours to see exactly how bad my little yellow brothers have fudged things up. :)

Lol, people here are still underestimating  Minions?

Minions are doing a huge success everywhere, it will be great in the domestic market too, I'm sure!
Edited by Messi

Oh, believe me, that is exactly what I intended to.

But it's past 5 in the morning in my time zone and I have an important business day tomorrow (I work about two days a month), so I'll have to leave you here and go catch at least an hour of sleep.

Will be back in 15 hours to see exactly how bad my little yellow brothers have fudged things up. :)

What else do we need to know about your life, Shay?