grim22

Cruddy Weekend Estimates: A-M 24.77m, Pix 24m, Minions 22m, Trainwreck 17.2m, Southpaw 16.5m, PT 12.5m,

Wanna know whats random, but extremely funny? Pixels, a summer tentpole blockbuster with recognizable stars and flashy, nostalgic animations...is about to open lower than BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA, even with 3D and inflation. LOL.

Man, fuck this weekend.

The power of Disney :lol:

If MI5 flops it'll pretty much be the end of the summer movie season.

We do have what looks to be a much better September and October than usual at least. Everest, Maze Runner 2, Hotel Transylvania 2, The Martian, The Walk, Crimson Peak, Bridge of Spies, Goosebumps, Pan...   

Edited by Kalo
  • Like 2

I loved Ant-Man but I don't need a sequel or tv series.

If he shows up in Civil War and Infinity War I'll be more than satisfied.

Ant-Man served its purpose as a stand alone origin story. Time to make room for bigger and more ambitious MCU projects.

Hey, chins up people...we had the joy of seeing the JW/IO function beautifully together as a unit for weeks. It was very unique.

WAS? Still happening. Anybody wanna place bets on how long it will be until something ranks in between JW/IO or IO/JW, even just for one day?

Edited by TServo2049

That's amazing, my list is similar.

1. Mad Max: Fury Road

2. Mad Max: Fury Road

3. Mad Max: Fury Road

4. Mad Max: Fury Road

5. Mad Max: Fury Road

No wonder u dont like JW. Theres too many speaking parts in it.

• Like 4