grim22

Cruddy Weekend Estimates: A-M 24.77m, Pix 24m, Minions 22m, Trainwreck 17.2m, Southpaw 16.5m, PT 12.5m,

What a terrible evening... First something compelled me to watch Kingsman (Fuck that movie... Worst movie I've seen all year)

And now I return to this awful Paper Towns number...

Lord what did I do to deserve this?

Ant-Man's run is fine. Minor hit after a pretty bad marketing campaign and a tumultuous production is a pretty acceptable result. They'll make their merchandising $$$ and a sequel was never in the cards

Adam Sandler musta known this was coming since he signed a pretty long Netflix deal. I'd say Netflix is regretting that contract right about now but they're reviving Full House so we know they have no shame

That Paper Towns number is legit horrific. JFC

Ant-Man's run is fine. Minor hit after a pretty bad marketing campaign and a tumultuous production is a pretty acceptable result. They'll make their merchandising $$$ and a sequel was never in the cards

Adam Sandler musta known this was coming since he signed a pretty long Netflix deal. I'd say Netflix is regretting that contract right about now but they're reviving Full House so we know they have no shame

That Paper Towns number is legit horrific. JFC

No Ant Man sequel makes me feel like we're gonna be deprived of Luis in future Marvel movies. This is a crime.

• Like 3

No Ant Man sequel makes me feel like we're gonna be deprived of Luis in future Marvel movies. This is a crime.

If Clark Gregg can get a TV show there's hope for Luis yet

• Like 1

What a terrible evening... First something compelled me to watch Kingsman (Fuck that movie... Worst movie I've seen all year)

And now I return to this awful Paper Towns number...

Lord what did I do to deserve this?

Remember that time you were supposed to ask out a girl and you ended up talking to your Ex?

That's probably what you did to deserve this.

• Like 6

I think the Antman number (and the rest for that matter) show that the shootings had an impact on moviegoing.

WOM for Antman is said to be excellent, yet a 55% drop is a bit more than expected (on par with FF7, TDKR, FF7, Minions etc) so I think either WOM doesn't really kick in now, or the shootings had an effect that some under-estimated.

I think the Antman number (and the rest for that matter) show that the shootings had an impact on moviegoing.

WOM for Antman is said to be excellent, yet a 55% drop is a bit more than expected (on par with FF7, TDKR, FF7, Minions etc) so I think either WOM doesn't really kick in now, or the shootings had an effect that some under-estimated.

a) people always exaggerate the WOM on these things

B) ant-man's drop is essentially in line with the majority of marvel movies

• Like 1