Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

Thia franchise skews old as shit. I went to see it last night and I think I was the only person under 25 there. Its an old school spy thriller starring Tom Cruise. Its not gonna have the same preview IM as Ant'Man, a Marvel movie about fighting ants and superheros. Its gonna be fine. Also, thia movie fucking rocks. Go see it.

• Like 6

Thia franchise skews old as shit. I went to see it last night and I think I was the only person under 25 there. Its an old school spy thriller starring Tom Cruise. Its not gonna have the same preview IM as Ant'Man, a Marvel movie about fighting ants and superheros. Its gonna be fine. Also, thia movie fucking rocks. Go see it.

:lol:

Yeah... I'm thinking this will play out similarly to Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes OW DOM last summer.