Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

Dawsons Creek !!!

Dawson : some funny gifs ... and ?

Joshua Jackson : Sci fi cult tv show Fringe, with Diane Kruger, not bad.

Katie Holmes : Force fed to Nolan by WB in Batman Begins, married Tom Cruise, made a baby lizard with him, still makes fashion covers

and the unlikely winner of the Creek :

Michelle Williams : indie darling, serious actress cred, had a child with Heath Ledger, 3 Oscar nominations .

• Like 1

Never watched really tbh, had it confused.

All I know about Buffy was that there was an episode where Angel and Spike were fighting over a chalice and after a dramatic sipping of the chalice, Spike says it's Mountain Dew. Which was hilariously goofy

That was one of the best Angel episodes from the really good Season 5. Angel was way better than Buffy IMO.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

That was one of the best Angel episodes from the really good, and short, Season 5. Angel was way better than Buffy IMO.

Buffy was more fun it's first 3 seasons then came The Body and then it got darker and less fun every successive season as the bodies built up.

Angel, just by dint of the age of the characters was more mature to start off and I think balanced it all the darkness and humor better and had more interesting long arcs until it went all to hell in the last season.

Dammit.

Well, anyways. Probably never gonna watch either so, yeah. Not my cup of tea, not a fan of Whedon's stuff tbh

Angel is probably the least Whedon of all his shows though.(well other than AOS) because he did not have as much involvement in it. Tim Minear was a big creative force on Angel and now he is a producer on American Horror Story so if you like that you may like Angel. It always  makes me laugh at how people won't even peak at Buffy or Angel (cause they think its campy or goofy or silly) when so many of the producers and writers from the show went on to work on so many genre shows after it. Buffy/Angel has a huge influence on today's shows.

Edited by Eddy BRUSIER Hayes

Angel is probably the least Whedon of all his shows though.(well other than AOS) because he did not have as much involvement in it. Tim Minear was a big creative force on Angel and now he is a producer on American Horror Story so if you like that you may like Angel. It always  makes me laugh at how people want even peak at Buffy or Angel when so many of the producers and writers from the show went on to work on so many genre shows after it. Buffy/Angel has a huge influence on today's shows.

Never watched AHS. 

I only watch 4 shows a year. I hate-watch True Detective, just lost Mad Men, hate-watched GoT this year, and Daredevil was the 4th spot.

Anything else comes off as too much of a commitment to me. I've been working for the past 6 months to load up one episode of Hannibal. I'm not disparaging Buffy or Angel, but what I have seen doesn't really seem like something that's gonna be up my alley when there's probably other shows for me to watch. I prefer just straight dramas when it comes to my TV shows.

Edited by MrPink

Never watched AHS. 

I only watch 4 shows a year. I hate-watch True Detective, just lost Mad Men, hate-watched GoT this year, and Daredevil was the 4th spot.

Anything else comes off as too much of a commitment to me. I've been working for the past 6 months to load up one episode of Hannibal. I'm not disparaging Buffy or Angel, but what I have seen doesn't really seem like something that's gonna be up my alley when there's probably other shows for me to watch. I prefer just straight dramas when it comes to my TV shows.

And yet you hate-watch two of the four shows you follow?

• Like 1

Angel is probably the least Whedon of all his shows though.(well other than AOS) because he did not have as much involvement in it. Tim Minear was a big creative force on Angel and now he is a producer on American Horror Story so if you like that you may like Angel. It always  makes me laugh at how people won't even peak at Buffy or Angel (cause they think its campy or goofy or silly) when so many of the producers and writers from the show went on to work on so many genre shows after it. Buffy/Angel has a huge influence on today's shows.

David Greenwault was the showrunner for Angel's first three season, which I consider to be its best .

Angel's season 4 was horrible, and season 5 was all over the place. Now Greenwault is working on Grimm, which is another great show. Cop show meets monster hunter show!

Never watched AHS.

Shouldn't you not be hate watching shows instead?

• Like 1

David Greenwault was the showrunner for Angel's first three season, which I consider to be its best .

Angel's season 4 was horrible, and season 5 was all over the place. Now Greenwault is working on Grimm, which is another great show. Cop show meets monster hunter show!

I'd rank 4 higher but it has Cordy/Connor storyline. I'd rank 3 higher because of Darla and Holtz but Saint Cordelia made me want to vomit. 1 isn't bad but it has too many stand alone episodes. 5 and 2 are peak Angel.

Edited. Shit. I may as well rank Buffy seasons too.

Edited by Eddy BRUSIER Hayes

I'd rank 4 higher but it has Cordy/Connor storyline. I'd rank 3 higher because of Darla and Holtz but Saint Cordelia made me want to vomit. 1 isn't bad but it has too many stand alone episodes. 5 and 2 are peak Angel.

Edited. Shit. I may as well rank Buffy seasons too.

The Connor and Beast story lines were stupid and were basically killing time till the big bad appeared. Season 5 was just fun with the inclusion of Spike. The end with Illyria and Wesley was really well done as well.

• Like 1

I liked 1 more that 4.

1 was more standalone, but I like the Nior and detective show feel. Also the show hadn't gotten too much into the save the world thing, which I think should have been left to the Buffy series. Angel was better when it focusing on solving cases, and the LA demon community.

Also the first 3 seasons of Angel focused on Darla, who is one of my favorite Buffy/Angel characters ever. Love her! :D

Edited by Mojoguy
  • Like 1