Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

Critics review directors and cast. It is the only justification for Tomorrowland having 50% on RT and Pixels being under 20%.

Critics review directors and cast. It is the only justification for Tomorrowland having 50% on RT and Pixels being under 20%.

Bird and Clooney usually make good movies, right? When they make a not-so-good one, you get mixed reviews. Lemme guess: half the critics are bias against Lindelof, hence the negative reviews?

Guys, sometimes you're just in the minority of liking a movie. It happens to everyone. I love my share of movies that critics trashed and bombed with audiences. I don't run to espouse a theory about critics being bias. It's so tiring. Enjoy your movie and move on.

• Like 12

Guys, sometimes you're just in the minority of liking a movie. It happens to everyone. I love my share of movies that critics trashed and bombed with audiences. I don't run to espouse a theory about critics being bias. It's so tiring. Enjoy your movie and move on.

This so much.

Bird and Clooney usually make good movies, right? When they make a not-so-good one, you get mixed reviews. Lemme guess: half the critics are bias against Lindelof, hence the negative reviews?

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

I haven't seen Tomorrowland. But Bird made the Incredibles. That gives him a mulligan.

And Iron Giant, and Ratatouille , and Ghost Protocol

You know maybe I'll skip Tomorrowland and just go on thinking that Brad is a perfect filmmaker

You know maybe I'll skip Tomorrowland and just go on thinking that Brad is a perfect filmmaker

You need to watch more movies, If Bird is one of your favorite filmmaker than you NEED to watch Tomorrowland. 

• Like 7

If you love Bird so much, it's pretty lame if you dont see it at some point.

• Like 2

You need to watch more movies, If Bird is one of your favorite filmmaker than you NEED to watch Tomorrowland. 

Indeed.  If you love roses, you should appreciate the thorns as well as the fragrance.

• Like 1

Tomorrowland is maybe the stupidest 2015 movie (saying something) but it has reasonable stretches. Reputation is worse than the movie

The first 2 acts set up a completely different (and presumably much better) movie than it ended up being.

• Like 2

We need more of this logic 'round these parts.

Tomorrowland is maybe the stupidest 2015 movie (saying something) but it has reasonable stretches. Reputation is worse than the movie

I was enjoying it a lot until the THIRD ACT happened. It went downhill pretty fast. 

• Like 1