AniNate

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle | December 22 2017 | Special showings for Amazon Prime members on December 8

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

It’s fine.  Very funny in the first two acts but it goes downhill in the third act with a generic, lame finale and a forced in romance.  Does really play with the concept of it being inside a video game though.  Jack Black and Kevin Hart are both hilarious

Does it leave a hook for Zathura: Welcome to Space?

3 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Does it leave a hook for Zathura: Welcome to Space?

No.  (Spoilers)

film ends with them destroying the game.  There might be an after credits scene where it tries to sequel bait (I didn’t stay) but I was very surprised they didn’t go the sequel bait route

This movie was a load of fun. Definitely full on comedy for the most part and doesn't have the horror and dramatic elements of the first.  One bad thing though is that it feels like a PG family film but the they randomly have some swearing or sex jokes that were obviously out in to put in with just bump the rating to PG13. Felt awkward with so many families in the audiences. Still loads of fun and the audience was definitwly into it. The Rock has another hit. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

fwiw I liked this better than the original Jumanji (which isn't that good to begin with)

I always found it funny how some on the internet were acting outraged about this tarnishing the first's legacy for awhile, as if the first has a legacy to begin with lmao. 

• Like 2

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

I always found it funny how some on the internet were acting outraged about this tarnishing the first's legacy for awhile, as if the first has a legacy to begin with lmao. 

the first Jumanji is okay but the animated TV series was better. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

imagine a nerd throwing a tantrum over someone making a sequel to Jumanji.  funny image.

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

This movie is a clear sequel. Not a remake. Robin Williams character is mentioned and the beginning takes place in 1996 when they find the board game again 

• Like 1