Gopher

Thursday #s: :/

screendaily had some international BO details (7 August 2015)

Always funny how US people seem to use 'internationally' in another way like we use it, we include ourselves in international(ly), US people seem to use world-wide in such a way

I think these numbers are until Wednesday August 5th right?

I don't think it includes Thurs grosses in them as the article was published late Thurs nite US time..

I think these numbers are until Wednesday August 5th right?

I don't think it includes Thurs grosses in them as the article was published late Thurs nite US time..

As a lot of regions are a bit to way ahead timewise th the US time I think it is possible they are including Thursday's BO's..

I think in the past they were including Thursdays, but last I checked that was quiet some time ago, can't remember at which day/time of day they posted those details then in relation to the US time

But Keith Simanton told me Mission Impossible has 'insane' word of mouth and will only drop 35%!

It's a little dubious to say it'll drop only 35%.

But people need to chill with these numbers. Thursday was very likely deflated with GOP debates going on.

As a lot of regions are a bit to way ahead timewise th the US time I think it is possible they are including Thursday's BO's..

I think in the past they were including Thursdays, but last I checked that was quiet some time ago, can't remember at which day/time of day they posted those details then in relation to the US time

Edited by MinaTakla

Yea I think it's until Wed. because MI5 opened in few markets on Thurs and the article says (in 40 markets only) which was last week's country count so it's probably until Wednesday night which then the studio gave Screen the numbers on Thursday so they can publish late night Thursday

That was fun to lock up, so for the ones also interested to get feel for how tired / fresh some of out co-posters might be... ;):P

Examples time difference

Honolulu 4:00 o'clock

Anchorage 6:00 o'clock

Seattle & LA 7:00 o'clock

Chicago & Houston 9:00 o'clock

Atlanta & Ottawa 10:00 o'clock

Lisboa & London 15:00 o'clock

Paris & Berlin 16:00 o'clock

Kiev 17:00 o'clock

Екатеринбу́рг 19:00 o'clock

India 19:30 o'clock

China 22:00 o'clock

Tokio 23:00 o'clock

AUS 22:00 to 24:00 (or 0:00) o'clock

NZ 2:00 o'clock tomorrow

Yea I think it's until Wed. because MI5 opened in few markets on Thurs and the article says (in 40 markets only) which was last week's country count so it's probably until Wednesday night which then the studio gave Screen the numbers on Thursday so they can publish late night Thursday

Do you know in which countries it opened anew with Thursday as a starting day?

I do not think so, I think they add the newly released on Thursday movie's income into the international OW charts (and adjust there also the 'markets count), like they add Thursday evening's income to OW for the US results too.

I and maybe three other people are saying that because most of you aren't.

What else would it be, then?

Here we too have slow / bad days / weeks actually, they say it's the heat (36°C to 39°C today for my region)

I read that it got broadcast to 20 million TVs (which I guess is 40+ million viewers?)

Early read: 16.0 rating for GOP debate

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/07/media/gop-debate-fox-news-ratings/index.html

That's pretty big.  

In comparison I think the Women's World Cup Final had a 12.9.  

Edited by wileECoyote is Skynet

Early read: 16.0 rating for GOP debate

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/07/media/gop-debate-fox-news-ratings/index.html

That's pretty big.  

In comparison I think the Women's World Cup Final had a 12.9.  

I saw no box office reports on the impact of the women's world cup on box office...

• Like 1