Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

seems like MI5 will top out at 180m at most, seems like this movie is missing the IMAX factor, last movie had repeat value with great IMAX buzz, thankfully Paramount has not forced 3D on this franchise

Which movie has IMAX right now?

Edited by Mojoguy

You can blame me for Tele's elitist film attitude now.  For some reason, ever since he went to the LA Kings game, his film taste has gotten all out of whack.  Maybe they served him caviar and wine at the Kings game and now it's fried his brain.  He can no longer enjoy good films, he looks for something wrong in everything...ever since that damn hockey game.

I used to like Tele, but at least I now know it was your fault.

Now I don't like you either.

:P

• Like 3

Force Awakens threads are gonna be fucking epic in every way.

"Phantom Menace was better than this turd of a movie"

" This movie is making 1B dom. Calling it"

" Damn, Ford, Hamill & Fisher looked old in this ..."

" So many plotholes in this movie, how the Empire built a new army so fast ?"

So much potential.

I am sure big trolls are gonna pop up out of nowhere.

Also, one year from now, DCU will have officially started with two big ass films and Yoda will ponder :

"Begun, The Cinematic Universes War has."

• Like 1

This thread should be renamed controversial opinions.

I love High School Musical, all Ice Age movies and all Transformers movies, but I dislike TDK, Resevoir Dogs, Donnie Darko, Pulp Fiction, all Austin Powers films, all Monty Python films, all HP films except the first two, Skyfall, Little Miss Sunshine, Edward Scissorhands, Napoleon Dynamite, Silence of the Lambs, Hot Fuzz, A History of Violence and Across the Universe

I win?

I love High School Musical, all Ice Age movies and all Transformers movies, but I dislike TDK, Resevoir Dogs, Donnie Darko, Pulp Fiction, all Austin Powers films, all Monty Python films, all HP films except the first two, Skyfall, Little Miss Sunshine, Edward Scissorhands, Napoleon Dynamite, Silence of the Lambs, Hot Fuzz, A History of Violence and Across the Universe

I win?

I'm with you on Resevoir Dogs, I think its almost entirely shit. 

And Napolean Dynamite.

Edited by Ozymandias

I win?

My takeaway from this; you like TF2 and TF4 better than TDK.

Wow. That astounds me. Still love ya though. :)

Since Fant4stic is already a bomb beyond salvation, I'd like to see it break the second weekend drop record. Undiscovered holds it with -86.4%. Been patiently waiting for something to top that for 10 years. C'mon Fant4stic, at least it would hold a record then!

• Like 1

Since Fant4stic is already a bomb beyond salvation, I'd like to see it break the second weekend drop record. Undiscovered holds it with -86.4%. Been patiently waiting for something to top that for 10 years. C'mon Fant4stic, at least it would hold a record then!

Morbid curiosity could prevent that record from happening. 

• Like 2