Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

MI5 11.8

Fantastic FUUUUCCCKKKK 8.2

Gift 4.5

Vacation 3.6

Ant-Man 3.3

Minions 3.2

Cool, that confirms MI5 made more on Sat than F4 did on OD while F4 made about the same on Sat that MI5 made on Fri. :)

The truly sad thing is that pathetic $8.2m is still more than Shaun The Sheep made over 5 days.  Learn to love yourself people!

Shaun is a delightful movie.

The public views stop motion as inferior to CGI. That's the stigma that keeps getting worse.

Think F4 may struggle to crack 25M opening week then.

Assuming you mean weekend, I'm very interested to see that Sunday drop because similar SH films that have opened during the summer from mid July to mid Aug have dropped in the early 20 percents, which would put it well over 25 with 8.2 on Sat.

6.3(A normal 23% Sunday drop for a SH film in mid Summer)

25.8m

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™

was looking at BOM min ago and saw the box office run of The blind side ... Holy shit was a monster coming from a weak Opening weekend like a 80's run ... the WOM would have been phenomenal lol...

And if someone can explain me what happened in the first week of april 2010 cause the movie just jump from last week from nowhere was the same with avatar.

was looking at BOM min ago and saw the box office run of The blind side ... Holy shit was a monster coming from a weak Opening weekend like a 80's run ... the WOM would have been phenomenal lol...

And if someone can explain me what happened in the first week of april 2010 cause the movie just jump from last week from nowhere was the same with avatar.

Going to guess that the first week of April 2010 was spring break and Easter. Blind Side did well with the faith based audience IIRC.