Blankments

Norm of the North | January 15, 2016 | China release date confirmed for April.

It looks like The Nut Job 2 except that they're actually making The Nut Job 2

So did The Nut Job 2 get delayed? It was scheduled to release on Jan 15 2016, or are we getting a clash for the ages between this and Nut Job 2?

Edited by grim22

When I see something as utterly generic looking as this I can't help feeling some cheap animation studios just have a formula script and leave blank spaces for a protagonist animal, a sidekick animal, and a setting, which they fill out by spinning a wheel.

• Like 2

When I see something as utterly generic looking as this I can't help feeling some cheap animation studios just have a formula script and leave blank spaces for a protagonist animal, a sidekick animal, and a setting, which they fill out by spinning a wheel.

And which celebrities/has-beens to cast, too. The development process for these kinds of movies probably looks something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz-PtEJEaqY

Edited by TServo2049

Saw the trailer with the Wrathettes. Both of them yawned and looked slightly confused + uninterested, so I'm assuming catastrophe.

On the other hand, The Good Dinosaur didn't really motivate them either. Maybe they were just sleepy.

Edited by Wrath
  • Like 1