Neo

Fear the Walking Dead | AMC

Spin-off shows are never a good idea. Just look at the time they gave Joey From Friends his own show. Barely lasted two seasons.

Just look at the time they gave the posh one off cheers his own show, or that time the cartoon bumpers from The Tracy Ullman show got their own sitcom. Never works.

• Like 1

Still not sure how I feel about this.  I love the Walking Dead but sometimes, there is too much of a good thing and usually spin-offs don't work.  Now some do and work well, but I am more on the fence about this one right now.  Hopefully I am proven wrong

Still not sure how I feel about this.  I love the Walking Dead but sometimes, there is too much of a good thing and usually spin-offs don't work.  Now some do and work well, but I am more on the fence about this one right now.  Hopefully I am proven wrong

I already have my Walking Dead spinoff with the Telltale Adventure game. It's a lot better than the show.

• Like 1