Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend #s: Straight Outta Compton - 26.8M; Mission Impossible - 11.7M; Sinister 2 - 10.6M; Hitman - 8.2M; American Ultra - 5.5M

Black Mass is going to do that opening day. IMO

The marketing is really good.

Is there any marketing at all for it? I can't see anyone talking about it on social media. Trailers don't have many views on YT. Johnny Depp has a very poor box office history. 

Everest is too low; I think it could have a 150 M Ow, I mean, it's Universal

:rofl:  :rolleyes:  nono, no 'pressure' at all (not that I think they'll feel any pressure, trailer looks good anyway).

Just read up on the movie, I wasn't aware about Pete Schoening being a part of that expedition. They might film sometime in the future a movie about him...

edit to add:

Everest's budget acc. to wiki.. is $65m

Edited by terrestrial

The correct answer is: G. None of the above.

I kind of want The Visit to break out just for shits and giggles though. The trailer is supposed to be funny, right? Because the three times I saw it in theaters, it was greeted with nothing but laughter. "Would you mind getting inside the oven to clean it?" Dead.

I think The Visit looks really fucking creepy

Loving how hard AMERICAN ULTRA flopped critically and commercially. So over privileged directors' children writing scripts about ~edgy hipsters.

It's not flopping really. The budget is like $7 million I think.