WrathOfHan

Weekend Ests. (p19): SOC 13.2M|War Room 11|MI 8.3|No Escape 8.29|Sinister 4.65 |UNCLE 4.41|JW 3.12|AM 3.03|Minions 2.9|WAYF 1.8

I really enjoyed MI:5 but it peaked with the motorcycle scene and went on a good 15 minutes too long after that. If the last act had been tighter and the final scene more satisfying it would have performed even better than it is now.

:mellow:

I feel like the film really picked up at the airport scene and from there till the end it was absolutely incredible

• Like 1

I would have less surprised by We are your Friends if you told me it made 1.8m from Thursday previews.

WB which spends on ton on marketing for seemingly everything didn't seem to spend hardly anything for this and then dumped it on the worst weekend possible for it's demographic (teens and college students getting reading for school).  Still, I thought it was going to at least do American Ultra numbers.

My favorite part of SR is when the guy from those stoner movies shanks Superman and he collapses like a bitch.

Or when his basterd son kills a guy with a piano.

Or when Lex Luther bangs old ladies for money.

Or when Superman lifts an entire island of kryptonite into space when an ounce of kryptonite is enough to kill him.

Or when Supermsn uses his powers to stalk Lois Lane then cries and flies away.

So many iconic moments.

Edited by grey ghost
  • Like 3

My favorite part of SR is when the guy from those stoner movies shanks Superman and he collapses like a bitch.

Or when his basterd son kills a guy with a piano.

Or when Lex Luther bangs old ladies for money.

Or when Superman lifts an entire island of kryptonite into space when an ounce of kryptonite is enough to kill him.

Or when Supermsn uses his powers to stalk Lois Lane then cries and flies away.

So many iconic moments.

I am hoping inside that you edited this post 4 times to add every iconic moment you remembered :lol: 

It's pretty amazing how Ted 2 has been rejected pretty much everywhere even though the first film was well-liked. A Million Ways to Die in the West must have taken a serious toll on the Seth MacFarlane brand.