WrathOfHan

Weekend Ests. (p19): SOC 13.2M|War Room 11|MI 8.3|No Escape 8.29|Sinister 4.65 |UNCLE 4.41|JW 3.12|AM 3.03|Minions 2.9|WAYF 1.8

Yeah. Outside of Mel Gibson no hardcore Christian filmmaker has any talent. It's strange. You would think some of these people would be able to write or direct something good, but nope. It's not impossible to make something "faithful" and good at the same time, but most of them can't hack it for some reason.

Yeah, I mean I'm not saying War Room is a technically good movie (it's not), I got enjoyment out of it but I realized its B movie level.

I think it's more like Video Game movies where no one with talent actually takes a good go at them because they'd rather do something else.

The narrative that Ant-Man underperformed is one of the dumbest on this forum in a while. Who the hell was predicting more than what it's done? Cause if you were you're a silly, silly person. 

Not only that, but the multi will end up around a phenomenal 3.2x. In the elite league of the likes of Spidey 1, TDK, IM1, and GotG among CBM multis.