kayumanggi

TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS | 06.09.2023 | Paramount | final gross: $157,066,392

Just now, JohnCarterofEarth said:

This movie seems to be getting lost in the shuffle. 

Apparently, THE FLASH's ticket sales are slow as well. ELEMENTAL's tracking isn't great either. THE DIAL OF DESTINY's reviews aren't good. So what's happening to June? 😅

• Sad 2

Even though "Bumble Bee" and "The Last Knight" didn't do as Hot as the previous entries.   I have a feeling this one is going to be much better than the those last two.    "Transformers" Main line films seem to do very well.   Now yes you've got Spidey-verse 2 and Flash with Transformers sandwiched in the middle.   That's a lot of cross demos interacting with each other those three weeks.  One thing I will give "Transformers" is teens and young adult males enjoy the franchise.   Right now I feel it's going over "Bumblebee" for sure.  All the Trailers seems to be getting a good response.   "The Last Knight" did 600 Million WW.  So that's the bar right now for me.  

• Heart 1

Reactions are pretty decent tbh … being fine and enjoyable is enough, nobody expect this to be acclaimed 

It seems a bit better than Fast X reactions, i can see this getting mixed reviews on MC but stays fresh on RT with a lot of these 6/10 reviews that says is fine, pretty much like Little Mermaid

• Heart 1