kayumanggi

TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS | 06.09.2023 | Paramount | final gross: $157,066,392

3 hours ago, TMP said:

avengers portal scene but it's chris pine's crew from DND joining the transformers, gi joe, power rangers and nerf fighters

hasbro owns EOne who produces YELLOWJACKETS so the girls from that show technically could show up in this 

• Astonished 1

50 minutes ago, Jackstraw said:

hasbro owns EOne who produces YELLOWJACKETS so the girls from that show technically could show up in this 

Now we cookin with GAS 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Transformers 2007. Best movie in the franchise.Not all is perfect but this movie comes together we'll .  "Arrival" is Arguably the best scene in the whole franchise, still gives me goosebumps to this day. 8.5/10

Revenge of the  fallen . Still like it but this is where bay cringe moments start stacking up and story starts to get muddled. First half is pretty bad , college plotline is cringe but the second half picks up and ends strong  7/10.

Dark of the moon. Return to form, love the opening with the moon landings, lots of cringe dialogue and shia looked like he was on drugs for some sections in the movie but the plot stays interesting and some cringe moments turn into some of the funniest moments in the series , Best action sequences in the series and has some surprisingly emotional moments . Overall a good end to the trilogy . 8.5/10

It should have ended here  and opted for a reboot later on with bumblebee being the first movie in the reboot  then leading to ROB

Age of extinction: surprisingly don't hate this . Lockdown is pretty cool and the best thing about the film , Stanley tucci plotline is cool but it's sort of wasted ,same goes with transformers whole public enemy no 1 plotline which was also severely wasted . 

Terrible CGI and cade Yeager and daughters boyfriend were really cringe

6.5-7/10 

Last knight . Most boring film in the franchise, barely any Optimus prime, Megatron design retcon is the most stupid thing I've seen , it's like they thought the audience would forget galvatron. Action and direction is surprisingly boring for Micheal bay . Characters were not as bad as In the previous installment but still they were all flat.  (5/10)

Bumblebee . A surprisingly heartfelt story that is toned down , Hailey is great and overall story is quite simple ,best script of all the movies but personally enjoy transformers 1 and 3 more (7.5/10).

• Like 3
  • Heart 1

48 minutes ago, Liiviig 1998 said:

Transformers 2007. Best movie in the franchise.Not all is perfect but this movie comes together we'll .  "Arrival" is Arguably the best scene in the whole franchise, still gives me goosebumps to this day. 8.5/10

Revenge of the  fallen . Still like it but this is where bay cringe moments start stacking up and story starts to get muddled. First half is pretty bad , college plotline is cringe but the second half picks up and ends strong  7/10.

Dark of the moon. Return to form, love the opening with the moon landings, lots of cringe dialogue and shia looked like he was on drugs for some sections in the movie but the plot stays interesting and some cringe moments turn into some of the funniest moments in the series , Best action sequences in the series and has some surprisingly emotional moments . Overall a good end to the trilogy . 8.5/10

It should have ended here  and opted for a reboot later on with bumblebee being the first movie in the reboot  then leading to ROB

Age of extinction: surprisingly don't hate this . Lockdown is pretty cool and the best thing about the film , Stanley tucci plotline is cool but it's sort of wasted ,same goes with transformers whole public enemy no 1 plotline which was also severely wasted . 

Terrible CGI and cade Yeager and daughters boyfriend were really cringe

6.5-7/10 

Last knight . Most boring film in the franchise, barely any Optimus prime, Megatron design retcon is the most stupid thing I've seen , it's like they thought the audience would forget galvatron. Action and direction is surprisingly boring for Micheal bay . Characters were not as bad as In the previous installment but still they were all flat.  (5/10)

Bumblebee . A surprisingly heartfelt story that is toned down , Hailey is great and overall story is quite simple ,best script of all the movies but personally enjoy transformers 1 and 3 more (7.5/10).

i agree, but T3 drops to 7.5 without 3D, still never saw The Last Knight

I know people criticized the transformations (sometimes warranted) in the Bay movies, but this scene still slaps. The first 10 minutes of the Transformers 2007 movie are legit. 

Edited by clockwork
  • Like 1

Strangely, I has always see Transformers movies as a huge adventure with the cast going from place to place doing quest rather than a big ass battle war movie. So I really enjoyed and had the most fun with The Last Knight, along with 1, 2, 4. Dark Of The Moon (the first one I saw in theater) stressed the shit out of me with non stop action in limited urban setting for like a hour and half.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, EmeraldWitch said:

Strangely, I has always see Transformers movies as a huge adventure with the cast going from place to place doing quest rather than a big ass battle war movie. So I really enjoyed and had the most fun with The Last Knight, along with 1, 2, 4. Dark Of The Moon (the first one I saw in theater) stressed the shit out of me with non stop action in limited urban setting for like a hour and half.

I am 100% on the same boat. It's why I'll take 2 and 5 over 3 and 4 any day. I like Transformers as adventure movies. 

Seems like this one follows that trend.

• Like 1