8. Bridesmaids

9. X-Men: First Class

10. Hanna

11. The Help

12. Cars 2

13. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

14. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

15. Unknown

I've yet to see a whole bunch of films, so the list is pending.

Edited by lab276

24 votes so far, which is enough to represent the majority of the Theory public. But if you want to post your lists or make corrections, do it soon! I'll only accept lists through Wednesday (but if you post your Thursday morning, that's totally fine).

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:330px;" width="330"> <colgroup> </colgroup> <colgroup> </colgroup> <colgroup> </colgroup> <colgroup> </colgroup> <colgroup> <col /> </colgroup> <tbody> <tr height="20"> <td height="20" style="height:20px;width:330px;"> 1. Rise of the Planet of the Apes</td> </tr> <tr height="20"> <td height="20" style="height:20px;width:330px;"> 2. 50/50</td> </tr> <tr height="20"> <td height="20" style="height:20px;width:330px;"> 3. X-Men First Class</td> </tr> <tr height="20"> <td height="20" style="height:20px;width:330px;"> 4. Transformers 3</td> </tr> <tr height="20"> <td height="20" style="height:20px;width:330px;"> 5. The Help</td> </tr> <tr height="20"> <td height="20" style="height:20px;width:330px;"> 6. Deathly Hallows 2</td> </tr> <tr height="20"> <td height="20" style="height:20px;width:330px;"> 7. Rango</td> </tr> <tr height="20"> <td height="20" style="height:20px;width:330px;"> 8. Bridesmaids</td> </tr> <tr height="20"> <td height="20" style="height:20px;width:330px;"> 9. Kung Fu Panda 2</td> </tr> <tr height="20"> <td height="20" style="height:20px;width:330px;"> 10. Source Code</td> </tr> <tr height="20"> <td height="20" style="height:20px;width:330px;"> 11.Water For Elephants</td> </tr> <tr height="20"> <td height="20" style="height:20px;width:330px;"> 12.Hanna</td> </tr> <tr height="20"> <td height="20" style="height:20px;width:330px;"> 13.Midnight in Paris</td> </tr> <tr height="20"> <td height="20" style="height:20px;width:330px;"> 14.Rio</td> </tr> <tr height="20"> <td height="20" style="height:20px;width:330px;"> 15. African Cats</td> </tr> </tbody></table> I still need to see a lot of 2011 movies, I think I've only see about 20 in total so far.

Edited by iceroll

Updated

1. Drive

2. Super 8

3. The Adventures of Tintin

4. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

5. Contagion

6. The Debt

7. The Adjustment Bureau

8. Mission Impossible 4

9. Bridesmaids

10. X-Men: First Class

11. Hanna

12. The Help

13. Cars 2

14. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

15. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Edited by lab276

This is kind of hard for me. I haven't seen as many films this year as I normally do, and I plan on seeing a bunch within the next couple of weeks, but from what I've seen so far.1. The Artist2. X-Men: FC3. Harry Potter DH24. Rise of the Planet of the Apes5. Mission Impossible 46. The Descendants7. Rango8. Captain America9. Rango10. Transformers 3 :( :( :(As you can tell by my tenth selection, I have a lot of catching up to do on 2011 movies.

Here is my most up-to-date list:1. The Artist2. Hugo3. X-Men: FC4. Harry Potter DH25. Rise of the Planet of the Apes6. Mission Impossible 47. The Descendants8. Rango9. Captain America10. Kung Fu Panda 211. Thor12. Pirates: On Stranger Tides13. The Adjustment Bureau14. Cars 215. Transformers 3 Edited by CloneWars

Here is my most up-to-date list:1. The Artist2. Hugo3. X-Men: FC4. Harry Potter DH25. Rise of the Planet of the Apes6. Mission Impossible 47. The Descendants8. Rango9. Captain America10. Rango11. Thor12. Pirates: On Stranger Tides13. The Adjustment Bureau14. Cars 215. Transformers 3

I agree with your number 8 and number 10. I think Rango was a better film than Rango.

I enjoyed a lot of movies this year, surprisingly.

I'll say this again- this was a great year for very good movies, and not a great year for great ones. The results so far reflect that. There's not much of a consensus in the top ten right now.

1. Deathly Hallows Part 22. The Tree of Life3. The Descendants4. Super 85. 50/506. Win Win7. Our Idiot Brother8. The Help9. Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol10. Crazy, Stupid, LoveI don't feel like doing 15. Plus, there are A LOT of films I need to see. I've seen 70 films from 2011. I have yet to see Hugo, The Artist, Source Code, Warrior, etc.

1. The Artist2. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo3. Hugo4. Midnight in Paris5. Drive6. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy7. Warrior8. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close9. Win Win10. The Descendants11. Beginners12. War Horse13. The Help14. The Ides of March15. Deathly Hallows 2

Maybe the final update. Watching 50/50 tonight

Noctis, if you PINKY PROMISE to see Hugo and/or The Artist by Friday, I'll count yours, even if it's late. But darn it, I want to compile this list already! For everyone else, Drive is on iTunes and Amazon now, so you don't have to wait until Tuesday to see it.

Edited by Gopher