Gopher

Yaaaay 2005!

1. Hugo2. The Muppets3. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo4. Sherlock Holmes 25. XM:FC6. Captain America7. Rise of the Planet of the Apes8. Paul9. Source Code10. Warrior 11. Fast Five12. Thor13. Super 814. Rango15. Scream 4

Whatever you want, it's your show! I'm excited to see the final results... but more people need to participate.BTW when is the final date before you tabulate? And if I edit my list, should I make a new post to let you know? I'm trying to catch up on a few this week/weekend..

Edited by rockNrollaDIM

Interesting results from the first batch of lists. So far, there's about 20 movies that people seem passionate about. Not that many of these are unexpected, but I'm surprised we haven't seen more support for others. Also, lots of people with good taste!

Edited by Gopher

1.Rise of the Planet of the Apes

2.Super 8

3.Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II

4.The Muppets

5.War Horse

6.Mission: Impossible- Ghost Protocol

7.Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

8.Moneyball

9.X-Men: First Class

10.Thor

11.The Adventures of Tintin

12.Hugo

13.Rio

14.Bridesmaids

15.Scream 4

Thers a few quality films ive not seen yet ...Drive and Bridesmaid are not on my list :ph34r:1 .The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo2 .Warrior3 Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes4. The Adventures of Tintin5. Hugo6. X-Men: First Class7. Moneyball8 .Captain America: The First Avenger9. Fast Five1013 Assassins11The Troll Hunter12Mission Impossible13A Very Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas14Puss in Boots15Thor