kayumanggi

Weekend estimates: 15.90 M THE MARTIAN | 15.50 M GOOSEBUMPS | 11.37 M BOS | 10.83 M TLWH | 9.00 M HT II | 8.20 M PA: TGD | 7.27 M STEVE JOBS

Idris Elba ftw.

Edit - If that happened, it'd be the first Bond movie Mrs Wrath ever actually wanted to watch.

I wonder if Sony would ever cast a black actor or a gay actor or a non-British actor to play Bond? Or will they just keep playing it safe? If so I bet Cumberbatch is the next Bond.

I think he can go 2 more movies before diminishing returns kick in big time. Furious 8 will do well just on the goodwill from Furious 7, and then one last movie bringing everyone back, Luke Evans, Jason Statham, whoever the villain of 8 will be, The Rock, Kurt Russell, Lucas Black, Eva Mendes, basically the kitchen sink approach for a huge finale to the overall storyline. Maybe even make it a two parter.

Vin said 3 more films so this is a possibility. Since they have Jason on board for the next film, I'm not sure a new villain will be brought in. Unless he or she is Shaw related.

I think he can go 2 more movies before diminishing returns kick in big time. Furious 8 will do well just on the goodwill from Furious 7, and then one last movie bringing everyone back, Luke Evans, Jason Statham, whoever the villain of 8 will be, The Rock, Kurt Russell, Lucas Black, Eva Mendes, basically the kitchen sink approach for a huge finale to the overall storyline. Maybe even make it a two parter.

There's only so much you can do with fast cars.

Plus they lost Walker.

But they can afford to lose quite a bit of audience before the films are no longer profitable.

• Like 1

I wonder if Sony would ever cast a black actor or a gay actor or a non-British actor to play Bond? Or will they just keep playing it safe? If so I bet Cumberbatch is the next Bond.

If they cast a black or gay Bond the blowback would be 10 times worse than the Star Wars "boycott".

• Like 1

If they cast a black or gay Bond the blowback would be 10 times worse than the Star Wars "boycott".

the star wars boycott was like 0.0000000000003% of the people who were interested in seeing it. 10x worse wouldn't be a blip.

• Like 2

Paranormal activity series has somehow managed to have the most overcomplicated plotting for movies that really couldn't have been simpler to make simple. all people wanna see is a fucking ghost throw someone down somes stairs or whatever from those movies. now it's about a coven and some kid and katie and I have no fucking idea.

Canadians and Australians complain about their Netflix's but they're pretty damn good imo. Much faster than the US or UK at getting new releases.

I'll admit, while American Netflix is much better for TV shows, I think Canada's got it beat for movies.

the star wars boycott was like 0.0000000000003% of the people who were interested in seeing it. 10x worse wouldn't be a blip.

The Star Wars boycott was actually another trolling attempt by 4chan. Looks like they fooled everyone once again. Dammit /b/.

• Like 1