Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

51 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

also stealing James Camerons script.

Sony threw Cameron's script in the garbage, doused it with gas, burned it and pissed on the ashes. Cameron had Spidey popping his cherry on top of the Brooklyn Bridge with MJ, for one thing. Was that in the version you watched? 

• Like 1

My favorite scene from the first Spider-Man is when Green Goblin attacks Aunt May, and has her finish the prayer in terror.

Btw, Civil War is a fuckton better movie than that pos BvS movie. God, I can't think a worst superhero movie than that giant toilet clogger. The whole Martha thing is one of the worst freaking things ever put in film. BvS shite can sit on those 4 razzies. It is totally deserved. Fyck BvS.

11 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

My favorite scene from the first Spider-Man is when Green Goblin attacks Aunt May, and has her finish the prayer in terror.

Btw, Civil War is a fuckton better movie than that pos BvS movie. God, I can't think a worst superhero movie than that giant toilet clogger. The whole Martha thing is one of the worst freaking things ever put in film. BvS shite can sit on those 4 razzies. It is totally deserved. Fyck BvS.

F4ntastic, Elektra, Daredevil, Catwoman, The older Fantastic Fours, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, TMNT (2014).

Edited by YourMother

3 hours ago, Napoleon said:

the whole point was that Batman didn't know who Superman was

Exactly.   Batman...the "world's greatest detective"..."plans everything out and knows everything about his opponent"....had been obsessed with Supes for over a year.

...Aand he doesn't know who Superman is.   But decides to kill him.   Lucky for Batman he was totally wrong about Superman and that the Snyder version of Supes was a complete idiot.

For a Supes fan, the movie was hot fecal matter.   Why does he have to turn into a moron so Batman can look cool?

3 hours ago, Napoleon said:

BVS actually finished shooting months before Civil War started. Even the Spider-man deal happened after BVS was done. It was supposed to be released on Summer 2015 initially.

By the time BVS was finishing production, Marvel didn't even have closed a deal with Downey Jr and Sony to secure Iron Man and Spider-man in the film. They clearly changed the Captain America movie into the Civil War storyline because of BVS.

You are claiming Marvel copied DC and did it better?   I would keep that one quiet.

• Like 4

Civil war was great when I saw it in the theatre and I bought it and watched it once more, I tried a third time and I couldn't get through it again. For me it really has no replay value.

Mos and UE BvS I watched at least 10 times each, for me there is just more to those movies but to each their own. 

I've enjoyed all the comic book movies from all the companies thus far. 

Edited by cax16
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cax16 said:

Civil war was great when I saw it in the theatre and I bought it and watched it once more, I tried a third time and I couldn't get through it again. For me it really has no replay value.

Mos and UE BvS I watched at least 10 times each, for me there is just more to those movies but to each their own. 

I've enjoyed all the comic book movies from all the companies thus far. 

Well CW I have seen it 18 times but no DCEU is rewatchable to me at all.

6 minutes ago, chrisman0606 said:

That's fair. As I said it's just my opinion. I understand not everyone likes all movie 

11 minutes ago, chrisman0606 said:

I tried rewatching BvS after I saw in the movie theater. I watched it on cable, months after I saw it in the movie theater. It was still horrible. The fight scene between Superman and Batman was a little bit better, but that was it. Everything else that was bad about the movie stayed bad.

That said, even a hot turd is better than Fant4stic, so BvS is atleast better than that.

• Like 1