Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

As much as I disliked BVS, I have to say the action, Batman, Alfred and Wonder Woman were really good. Not to mention the musical score trumps any of the MCUs musical scores. The plot, Superman, and Luthor on the other hand, ruined it for me.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

Just like with the quality of Lego Batman compared to MOS, BVS, and SS

Too bad it couldn't make half the money the lowest grossing DCEU movie made at the box office

It even got slayed by The Boss Baby

8RrJ0OW.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

Too bad it couldn't make half the money the lowest grossing DCEU movie made at the box office

It even got slayed by The Boss Baby

8RrJ0OW.gif

Still, we should have expected it to be honest, myself included, when you have 3 DC movies that weren't loved/liked we should have lowered our box office expectations.:redcapes:

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, chrisman0606 said:

@Napoleon DC fans like you are example of people who are stubborn and can not take a criticism because you want to worship the leader of the Murderverse Zack Snyder.

No, Andre Cedeno is example of a bad fanboy. Napoleon although biased for DC, he even said SS was average for him. Napoleon hasn't attacked anyone.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, YourMother said:

Still, we should have expected it to be honest, myself included, when you have 3 DC movies that weren't loved/liked we should have lowered our box office expectations.:redcapes:

If that's truly the case then Wonder Woman is destined to fail  and underperform. We'll soon find out. 

3 minutes ago, AJG said:

So GOTG V2 Is sitting at 92% adding another Fresh to the MCU....

just gonna leave this here

Hide contents

5116195-bvs+reviews.jpg

It's at 30% now. 

NVM, the latest update says 28% critics/63% audiences

Edited by YourMother

3 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

92% RT score and won't be remembered in one month just like Civil War.

Yet BVS's will be remembered for all eternity

22 Million views... 

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

That's what happens to classics

A classic that caused people to accuse Disney for paying critics, didn't reach $1B, cause WB to re edit Suicide Squad, and cause the DCEU to try to replicate Marvel's tone. Not to mention an extended cut, that was deemed okay.

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

A classic that caused people to accuse Disney for paying critics, didn't reach $1B, cause WB to re edit Suicide Squad, and cause the DCEU to try to replicate Marvel's tone. Not to mention an extended cut, that was deemed okay.

All classics are misunderstood kid, you just don't have a clue how misunderstood BvS was.